PHCAS Mod 2

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

Cataphract88
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Re: PHCAS Mod 2

Post by Cataphract88 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:54 am

prince_blucher wrote:Hi, could anyone help me out, I would like to know how to install this mod...where to copy the files, GME compatible etc.?
Thanks
The link below gives instructions on installing GME.

viewtopic.php?f=147&t=27158

I hope this works for you. :)
Richard

prince_blucher
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by prince_blucher » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:55 am

Much obliged to you Richard and Phcas; I have GME installed already. Do I need to copy just the mod 1-3 or all the additional update files as well?
Thanks

maho1973
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Post by maho1973 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:53 pm

Hello prince_blucher,
I will tell you, how I made it. First of all I have joined the three parts of the basic mod into one file. :!:
In this way you'll get a folder called "Panzer Corps" with its subdirectories. Now you can apply all the updates up to V.1.15 in that Panzer Corps folder (just overwrite the files with the new ones). :idea:
After that, just copy that Panzer Corps folder into the GME MODS folder and activate it. Then start the game. Have much fun. 8)

@ PHCAS: Outstanding work with much attention to detail. Keep up your fantastic work! :D

prince_blucher
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by prince_blucher » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:56 am

Ah Maho, thanks so much!

prince_blucher
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by prince_blucher » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:53 pm

So I managed to install the mod, and played the Poland campaign. I must say the map is superb, excellent work with the design, rivers, choke points etc. After the decisive victory I go to the Norway campaign but the map looks the same as vanilla and some missing naval vessels and lighthouses etc. Then onto France and the map is defo vanilla. So what have I done wrong in my installation please? I installed as per above instructions and using GME.
Thanks for any pointers.

prince_blucher
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by prince_blucher » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:03 pm

ok ok so I know the problem, I didn't install all the updates v114 and earlier, so that's all done now and working. Thanks

phcas
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier

Post by phcas » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:06 pm

Low Country scenario in the Campaign is under construction and can not be played yet. Next update will bring updates for the Kursk scenario and Low Countries

phcas

Post by phcas » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:39 am

Update v116 online now

Cataphract88
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Post by Cataphract88 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:47 pm

Has this project finished?
Richard

DeutscheWehrmacht
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by DeutscheWehrmacht » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:04 am

Great Mod like your First Mod! Hope this Mod are not die too! Please let your too Mods not die!
A Question: Can i use your Mods together?

Great Work! and sorry for bad English
Greetings from Germany!

phcas

Post by phcas » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:34 am

Hello everbody,

Sorry you didn't hear from me for a while. That didn't say I am not very busy. With Soviet Corps and version 1.25 of the game now the qustion was what to do.

I decided to start making a new mod for v125 also for Soviet Corps. The things of Mod 1 and 2 will be included. As you can imagine it is a lot of work.

As soon as everything of mod 1 and mod 2 will be included the new mod will go online en more will follow than. So the good news is that the mods 1 and 2 do not die. The bad news is it will take some time before everything is in the new mod and we go on with new things.

Greetings PHCAS
Attachments
VB.jpg
VB.jpg (45.28 KiB) Viewed 2529 times

Cataphract88
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Post by Cataphract88 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:36 am

Hi PHCS, very nice to hear from you again and good luck with your brilliant mods. :D
Richard

phcas

Post by phcas » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:59 am

Richard1 wrote:Hi PHCS, very nice to hear from you again and good luck with your brilliant mods. :D
Thanks Richard

TangSooDo
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by TangSooDo » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:51 pm

I have installed up through update 116 and started playing Poland. All is great except for one annoying thing so far -- the sound for horse movement; that is a unit which is horse drawn and using transport movement, is a loud, long lasting hiss rather than anything resembling a normal sound. Does anyone have an idea what the problem might be and how to fix it?

phcas

Post by phcas » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:47 am

Chodan wrote:I have installed up through update 116 and started playing Poland. All is great except for one annoying thing so far -- the sound for horse movement; that is a unit which is horse drawn and using transport movement, is a loud, long lasting hiss rather than anything resembling a normal sound. Does anyone have an idea what the problem might be and how to fix it?
I found out its a MP3/WAV problem. Sounds must be wav but some are MP3. convert mp3 to wav and it will be oke

TangSooDo
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by TangSooDo » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:06 am

phcas wrote:
Chodan wrote:I have installed up through update 116 and started playing Poland. All is great except for one annoying thing so far -- the sound for horse movement; that is a unit which is horse drawn and using transport movement, is a loud, long lasting hiss rather than anything resembling a normal sound. Does anyone have an idea what the problem might be and how to fix it?
I found out its a MP3/WAV problem. Sounds must be wav but some are MP3. convert mp3 to wav and it will be oke
That doesn't seem to be the problem. There is a file "horsepull.wav" which plays fine, but it isn't applied to the units with "Pferde Zug" transport. If I knew how I would connect that sound file to Pferde Zug, but I don't know how to do it.

phcas

Post by phcas » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:49 am

Chodan wrote:
phcas wrote:
That doesn't seem to be the problem. There is a file "horsepull.wav" which plays fine, but it isn't applied to the units with "Pferde Zug" transport. If I knew how I would connect that sound file to Pferde Zug, but I don't know how to do it.
Sound connections are in the efx.pzdat file in the PanzerCorps/Graphics map. You can open it with exel.

TangSooDo
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by TangSooDo » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:24 pm

I cannot find the transport unit "Pferde Zug" in the efx.pzdat file. Either it's not there, or I am too incompetent to find it. In any case, your mod is great, and I will play it with the noise. Thanks for such top notch work.

phcas

Post by phcas » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:54 pm

Chodan wrote:I cannot find the transport unit "Pferde Zug" in the efx.pzdat file. Either it's not there, or I am too incompetent to find it. In any case, your mod is great, and I will play it with the noise. Thanks for such top notch work.

The sound file has the name of the unit graphic file. You can see that in the equipment.pzdat file

Try HP1 or HP2 for the sound file names

Kotoulas

Post by Kotoulas » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:33 pm

Hallo PHCAS,

Rev 116 is offline.....Please :-)

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”