Question about Equipment

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

lennis29
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Question about Equipment

Post by lennis29 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:12 pm

Greetings to all, to the developers and to the collaborators with their opinions, tremendous community that in spite of the years continue so united.

I would like you to please help me with your comments and explain what are the strengths and weaknesses of the information contained in the equipment vainilla?
For example, the SturmPanzer 1 unit has a sIG 33 150cm and has 3 of range, when it really should be 2 and they are details that are repeated in other units, when it is assumed that before preparing said information a group of people study them. and analyzed them.
thanks again

nono hard et heavy
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL

Re: Question about Equipment

Post by nono hard et heavy » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:10 pm

lennis29 wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:12 pm
Greetings to all, to the developers and to the collaborators with their opinions, tremendous community that in spite of the years continue so united.

I would like you to please help me with your comments and explain what are the strengths and weaknesses of the information contained in the equipment vainilla?
For example, the SturmPanzer 1 unit has a sIG 33 150cm and has 3 of range, when it really should be 2 and they are details that are repeated in other units, when it is assumed that before preparing said information a group of people study them. and analyzed them.
thanks again
Hello. For the sturmpanzer 1, open panzer Corps/Data/equipment.PZEQP with excel or notepad and search range and change the value. Save and normally it's good. For another units I recommend you download a mod like Amulet mod by Messmann, Guille PZ Corps support base, ... These mods all contain a file equipement and you can compare their equipment files with the original file of the game. These mods have been made by enthusiasts and the equipment is really realistic. I hope this will help you.

PeteMitchell
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by PeteMitchell » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:37 pm

There is deducter's comprehensive work, incl. a very detailed pdf manual with rationale:
viewtopic.php?t=40391

I attach the pdf to this post for reference.

McGuba had also adjusted the equipment file for Battlefield Europe, maybe worth comparing as well.

Both are more accurate historically.

edit: I just saw that you had asked on the thread as well, sorry...
Attachments
Manual v1.11.1.rar
(228.03 KiB) Downloaded 60 times
Comprehensive Battlefield Europe AAR:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=86481

nono hard et heavy

Post by nono hard et heavy » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:21 pm

Hello. It's me again. Is your game patched with version 1.30. If i remember, the 1.30 patch corrects many bugs and several errors.

Wolfram1951
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Wolfram1951 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:33 pm

lennis29 wrote:

thanks again
Hi, Lennis29. The file that changes the characteristics of the units is in Data / equipment!
If you are interested in the real abilities of units, here is the file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m0zMTW ... sp=sharing this file was made by me personally, and this is the most realistic of those that I have met)) I will answer for each parameter in the equipment !!

nono hard et heavy

Post by nono hard et heavy » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:07 pm

Wolfram1951 wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:33 pm
lennis29 wrote:

thanks again
Hi, Lennis29. The file that changes the characteristics of the units is in Data / equipment!
If you are interested in the real abilities of units, here is the file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m0zMTW ... sp=sharing this file was made by me personally, and this is the most realistic of those that I have met)) I will answer for each parameter in the equipment !!
J'approuve. Désolé de vous avoir oublié dans les mods que j'ai cité.

translated I approve. Sorry to have forgotten you in the mods I quoted.
Last edited by zakblood on Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: none english

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”