New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels "PAK"-Mod - RELEASE v2.70

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

jeffoot77
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.034

Post by jeffoot77 »

or just create a clone of the panzer corps game folder and then copy/overwrite all the files of the mod PAK in it. very easy.
my custom mini-campaign in order of battle :
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=374&t=79333&p=676302#p676302

Panzer corps mods archive : http://jeffoot.freeboxos.fr:41226/share/KmCyju7JFZX6dD2B/
matadrox
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by matadrox »

jeffoot77 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:09 am or just create a clone of the panzer corps game folder and then copy/overwrite all the files of the mod PAK in it. very easy.
Thanks for your replay, but i see message "crc error". I remove exe file, and run the game, but everything is black. I play on laptop, and i don't have
required resolution. This it excludes play?
guuzidi
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by guuzidi »

matadrox wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:24 am
jeffoot77 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:09 am or just create a clone of the panzer corps game folder and then copy/overwrite all the files of the mod PAK in it. very easy.
Thanks for your replay, but i see message "crc error". I remove exe file, and run the game, but everything is black. I play on laptop, and i don't have
required resolution. This it excludes play?
I suppose it is not a problem with your laptop. I have played the mod on my old laptop (with max. resolution of 1366x768) and the new one with much better spec. and HD resolution. In both cases the mod runs good.

Probably it is an issue with your installation process. Plese do the fresh installation of the core game and try the all installation tips of the users from the previous posts.
daon
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by daon »

You have 2 "exe" in the game :
PanzerCorps.exe
and PanzerCorps Steam.exe

with the 1st I had a black screen, with the 2nd everything worked
matadrox

Post by matadrox »

2st exe only in the mod. In my instalation from steam, i don't have two exe, like panzer corps Steam.exe. But okay, i try harder.
matadrox

Post by matadrox »

Wait one moment. I must add other folder include the mod? I add only Panzer corps, prepare the name like Panzer1,2,3,4,5,6,7 ;)
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

Looks like you’re using paint.net :wink:

PAK-MOD_files.JPG
PAK-MOD_files.JPG (19.17 KiB) Viewed 3966 times
matadrox

Post by matadrox »

Image like that looks
matadrox

Post by matadrox »

O right, i got it! Image
Goliath Pioner '42 may soft, and hard attack, to 20 :twisted: and cost 300! This is okay? I think is the balance he didn't stay to all campaigns?

Don't get me wrong. The mod is great and rediscovers the game. IM very impressed!
uzbek2012
Brigadier-General - 15 cm Nblwf 41

Post by uzbek2012 »

What about mobile brothels
http://wwii.space/voennyie-bordeli-vtoroy-mirovoy/
and a Belgian company ?
http://union.4bb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=971&p=23
http://18daagseveldtocht.be/

P.s. Mod constantly hangs, it is impossible to finish even the first move all units !? ( As this can be avoid after all in Battlefield Europe this treated !!! )
Ljungen81
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Ljungen81 »

I think I had the same problem. You have to uninstall, delete all files from other mods and then reinstall.
uzbek2012

Post by uzbek2012 »

Ljungen81 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:03 am I think I had the same problem. You have to uninstall, delete all files from other mods and then reinstall.

:!: An interesting observation ! The game is bought by me in steam but it has version 1.30, after installing the mod game (EXE) become version 1.32 but now the steam itself gives an error !!! If you run separately the game works but after 15 minutes begins to hang ....
Maybe this is all these conflicts in the system and crises with the installation of mods :!: :?:
P. s. Developers of the game itself informed steam that their version of the game has become higher !? )))

Yes, and I know about the fix 1.31, but why such guerrilla precautions from the developers of the game )))
viewtopic.php?f=121&t=76489
Because even saves from different versions of the original game will not fit each other and instead they will be a black screen !? Is it time to come to a common denominator so we have a game version 1.30, 1.31 or 1.32 at all !? C Gold version from GOG the same story .....
matadrox

Post by matadrox »

Can you explain to me how to add large maps to the game? As a separate mod or i need to overwrite the files? ok I noob ;) Now i know.

Edit: in this mod are there any chances to add unit a mobile airstrip field? Bridge it is, but very lacking field for aircraft.
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

jeffoot77 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:58 am "to the Forum, does other people also have the game crashed in the low Countries?"

--> after some turns playing, i got some random crash from my laptop lenovo. I think it is a lack of memory. It always appears after 15 min or 20 min of game. I just have to reload the game to play again . it already happened in poland scenario but it was very rare. ( a crash after 1h or more) ( i have the option /nocache in the launcher)

For the Low countries and my bug, i have tested again and i discovered that it was cloudy for my turn! So no air attack! sorry for the inconvenience !
I m on turn 4 or 5 and it is a very fun scenario to play , so many possibilities to invade france: i have dropped all my paratroopers near Den Haag and taken the city very fast... no need to take the bridge.. :)
Playing without interruption(no save & load) Low Countries Turn 4, no crash for the moment :D

Is it normal that one can easily cross the Albert Canal :?:

LowCountries(1).jpg
LowCountries(1).jpg (199.21 KiB) Viewed 3643 times
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

Playing without interruption(no save & load) Low Countries Turn 6, no crash for the moment :D

Is it possible to have Center on Hex(x,y) for the MESSAGES with this very big map (Center on Hex does not work for the first turn = Bug :( ) ?

LowCountries(2).jpg
LowCountries(2).jpg (619.36 KiB) Viewed 3595 times
Intenso82
Most Successful Mod 2017
Most Successful Mod 2017

Post by Intenso82 »

Yes, I was able to run the mod. That was my local problem. :)
Thank you all for your help!
Indeed, the mod works under version 1.32 which is included. But I had several exe versions (for different tests, which I forgot about) and the shortcut referred to the old version with a different name.
And the last time I ran an exe file in the game directory itself.
[MOD] RUSSIA AT WAR:1941 - http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=75743
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

I still have trouble distinguishing the two versions of recon HQ radio. Could we use radio waves when the radio antennas are deployed to better distinguish the 2 versions ?

Capture d’écran (584).png
Capture d’écran (584).png (688.78 KiB) Viewed 3505 times

Capture d’écran (585).png
Capture d’écran (585).png (411.04 KiB) Viewed 3499 times
phcas
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E

Post by phcas »

terminator wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:35 pm I still have trouble distinguishing the two versions of recon HQ radio. Could we use radio waves when the radio antennas are deployed to better distinguish the 2 versions ?
Capture d’écran (585).png
Capture d’écran (585).png (410.48 KiB) Viewed 3474 times
Hello terminator. The difference is in the yes or no deployed antennas and in the strenghtplates as you know. We can make a version with the radio waves in the option folder so people (you) can use them. But for this moment it's under on the long list I am affraid. If you like to make the waves on the HQ's we can put it at once in the option folder of the next update. If not it will take a little longer. Do you have a "clear" picture of your wave for us?

Thank you

Greetings
phcas

Post by phcas »

terminator wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:07 am
Yes, the Bridge. The canal is a minor river. As you see in the red arrows the gun can only move 1 hex on it's own. If the gun gets loaded on a truck it can use roads and the bridge and because you control the hexes on the other side of the canal already and there are no enemies in the way, the truck can dive that far.
LowCountries(1).jpg
LowCountries(1).jpg (187.95 KiB) Viewed 3473 times
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

phcas wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:36 am
terminator wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:07 am
Yes, the Bridge. The canal is a minor river. As you see in the red arrows the gun can only move 1 hex on it's own. If the gun gets loaded on a truck it can use roads and the bridge and because you control the hexes on the other side of the canal already and there are no enemies in the way, the truck can dive that far.
In the original scenario "Albert Canal"(GC40), it was a major river(red arrows) which explains my astonishment :

AlbertCanal.jpg
AlbertCanal.jpg (748.45 KiB) Viewed 3446 times

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”