New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.45

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

phcas
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I
Posts: 2298
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.43

Post by phcas » Tue May 26, 2020 2:26 pm

uzbek2012 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 6:41 am

will there be such autogyros (Soviet helicopters ) ?
They are already in the MOD. One will enter the Barbarossa scenario at turn 25 in hex 74,86.

0321_A7-3A.png
0321_A7-3A.png (38.4 KiB) Viewed 885 times

jeffoot77
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Posts: 266
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 7:31 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.43

Post by jeffoot77 » Tue May 26, 2020 3:56 pm

hello Phcas,

I just finished typhoon scenario and here is my review :

- Overall: great immersion, the player start easy, then with the snow and the mud, it becomes more and more difficult and it's great to feel this difficulty increase in strength over the turns.
Well done for that! But, I finished the scenario easily in less than 20 turns (there is a bug for the last 2 objectives near Moscow because only one of the two was enough for me to win, the near moscow south one ) . In fact, the progression is quite slow but the russian opposition is easy to destroy. And above all, the return of snow makes it possible to cross rivers and to drill even more easily! In fact , the snow helps the Germans!

- My proposals: for the enemies, I think that they do not have enough entrenchment, and also that there are not enough tanks near the last 2 objectives. I thought I would find a lot of tanks besides the last two objectives , and not even a unit that hold the city near mocow ?? This is the last line of defense that is too weak.
For snow which helps in the end more than anything else (except for planes), the best , i think , would be that all Germans units lose 1 point of strenght every 2 turns or even each turn , but is it possible?

- Bugs or strange things encountered:
1 : no targets/city objectives in the south-east? it would be more motivating for the player to have a city to take to the south east of the map...

2: when there is snow, you can't see the highlighted hexes where you can go. No way to change the color of the "possible" hexs? white on white , it is difficult to see on small screen. But it is not a big problem.

3 :the prototype minesweep tank : I did not manage to make it sweep mines. is it me or a bug? when i placed it near mines, the tank can't do anything. no switch, no attack...
And for the anti-tank barriers ? how do we destroy them easily? i destroyed them with infantry and tanks...but it is long

Thank you for reading everything and especially for this extraordinary mod, and sorry for my school english.

jeff.
my custom single player mini-campaign in order of battle : normandie-niemen: Image
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=374&t=79333&p=676302#p676302

phcas
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I
Posts: 2298
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.43

Post by phcas » Tue May 26, 2020 4:55 pm

jeffoot77 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 3:56 pm
hello Phcas,

I just finished typhoon scenario and here is my review :

- Overall: great immersion, the player start easy, then with the snow and the mud, it becomes more and more difficult and it's great to feel this difficulty increase in strength over the turns.
Well done for that! But, I finished the scenario easily in less than 20 turns (there is a bug for the last 2 objectives near Moscow because only one of the two was enough for me to win, the near moscow south one ) . In fact, the progression is quite slow but the russian opposition is easy to destroy. And above all, the return of snow makes it possible to cross rivers and to drill even more easily! In fact , the snow helps the Germans!

- My proposals: for the enemies, I think that they do not have enough entrenchment, and also that there are not enough tanks near the last 2 objectives. I thought I would find a lot of tanks besides the last two objectives , and not even a unit that hold the city near mocow ?? This is the last line of defense that is too weak.
For snow which helps in the end more than anything else (except for planes), the best , i think , would be that all Germans units lose 1 point of strenght every 2 turns or even each turn , but is it possible?

- Bugs or strange things encountered:
1 : no targets/city objectives in the south-east? it would be more motivating for the player to have a city to take to the south east of the map...

2: when there is snow, you can't see the highlighted hexes where you can go. No way to change the color of the "possible" hexs? white on white , it is difficult to see on small screen. But it is not a big problem.

3 :the prototype minesweep tank : I did not manage to make it sweep mines. is it me or a bug? when i placed it near mines, the tank can't do anything. no switch, no attack...
And for the anti-tank barriers ? how do we destroy them easily? i destroyed them with infantry and tanks...but it is long

Thank you for reading everything and especially for this extraordinary mod, and sorry for my school english.

jeff.
Hi Jeff,

Thanks very much for your good feetback. I already made changes like more objectives in the south-east. I also saw that the prototype minesweep tank did not sweep mines. It has the good trait but maybe "nopurchase noupgrade noreplace" has someting to do with it. I will check it.

About winning within 20 turns, this is not good. You will not get the Soviet counter attack then. Beside that the scenario has to be played till the last turn, you have to "Hold" all objecvtives. In the update version Moscow has a victory hex also.

And for the anti-tank barriers ? how do we destroy them easily? i destroyed them with infantry and tanks...but it is long
All barriers will have a strength of 20 from now on. Minefields even with a strength of 20 can be destroyed in one time with engineers. Other barriers can not. They do not fight back but it takes time to destroy them you need more attacks to get them destroyed.

I am going to make better entrenchment for the Soviet troops and stronger defense around Moscow. Thanks!

Greetings PHCAS

jeffoot77
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Posts: 266
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 7:31 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.43

Post by jeffoot77 » Tue May 26, 2020 7:22 pm

thxs for the quick answer. In fact, i got the decisive victory with taking the south-est city near moscow . So i couldn't continue the scenario but as i saved each turn, i will go on on last turn before winning and i will not take the city . I will see if there is a counter-attack. A good thing ! thxs ! i haven'tt finished it yet !

edit : for the objective in south-est , i think it is important to have one because the player will concentrate all his strenght in the north after completing the first south objective and that what i did with railway , i have moved all my elite core troops from south to north .That's why it was easy after turn 10 in the north.


around moscow after turn 15 ,:
https://ibb.co/T1LPhdG

south of moscow: u see that it is encumbered with troops from south :
https://ibb.co/94zFkqP
Last edited by jeffoot77 on Tue May 26, 2020 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my custom single player mini-campaign in order of battle : normandie-niemen: Image
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=374&t=79333&p=676302#p676302

phcas
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I
Posts: 2298
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.43

Post by phcas » Tue May 26, 2020 7:34 pm

jeffoot77 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 7:22 pm
thxs for the quick answer. In fact, i got the decisive victory with taking the south-est city near moscow . So i couldn't continue the scenario but as i saved each turn, i will go on on last turn before winning and i will not take the city . I will see if there is a counter-attack. A good thing ! thxs ! i haven'tt finished it yet !
OK nice if you want to test the counter attack. You get a message in the game if the counter attack starts, you will face siberian troops then.

I changed the defense of Moscow a lot now. In the next update it will be fine I think.
You won so early because of a error in the victory settings. It's updated in the next update. You have to fight till the last turn then and hold the objectives.

A major victory will be: 14 primary objectives and 2 secondairy objectives at the last turn.
A minor victory will be: 14 primary objectives at the last turn.
A Loss will be: Less then 14 primary objectives at the last turn.
A Loss will be: When Herr General is killed.

The -1 infantry frost casualties every turn and 30% tank suppression when it gets really cold stays but there is more shelter. You do not get this penanties at the following hexes in that area: Cities, Airfields, Castles, Churches, Depots.

When I am done with this scenario we will release update v0.44 as soon as possible.

jeffoot77
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Posts: 266
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 7:31 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.43

Post by jeffoot77 » Tue May 26, 2020 7:43 pm

ok, nice work! in fact i have just done half of the scenario and the easy part !
my custom single player mini-campaign in order of battle : normandie-niemen: Image
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=374&t=79333&p=676302#p676302

phcas
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I
Posts: 2298
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.43

Post by phcas » Tue May 26, 2020 7:55 pm

New situation
Jeff1.jpg
Jeff1.jpg (478.44 KiB) Viewed 798 times
Jeff2.jpg
Jeff2.jpg (541.36 KiB) Viewed 798 times

cw58
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Posts: 281
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:44 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.43

Post by cw58 » Tue May 26, 2020 11:02 pm

phcas wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 4:55 pm

Hi Jeff,

Thanks very much for your good feetback. I already made changes like more objectives in the south-east. I also saw that the prototype minesweep tank did not sweep mines. It has the good trait but maybe "nopurchase noupgrade noreplace" has someting to do with it. I will check it.
I think the minesweeping tank needs an attack value for the mines; hard attack if the mines are a hard target.

phcas
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I
Posts: 2298
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.43

Post by phcas » Wed May 27, 2020 5:19 am

cw58 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 11:02 pm
I think the minesweeping tank needs an attack value for the mines; hard attack if the mines are a hard target.
I will check it, thanks

uzbek2012
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18
Posts: 812
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:49 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.43

Post by uzbek2012 » Wed May 27, 2020 5:53 am

phcas wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 2:26 pm
uzbek2012 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 6:41 am

will there be such autogyros (Soviet helicopters ) ?
They are already in the MOD. One will enter the Barbarossa scenario at turn 25 in hex 74,86.


0321_A7-3A.png
Well done !)


Image
Around Moscow, make anti-tank ditches, put iron hedgehogs and trenches + minefields + Bunkers and pillboxes (and in Moscow itself, a lot of things were mined in case the city surrendered to the enemy )


https://skaramanga-1972.livejournal.com/86796.html
http://www.dogswar.ru/armii-mira/vooryj ... tanki.html
https://smolbattle.ru/threads/%D0%92%D0 ... 19/page-28
https://bibirevo.mos.ru/the-75th-annive ... reference/

here's the map :D (Moscow is not a passageway for all sorts of invaders ))
https://gistory.livejournal.com/6711.html

And any capital of the world should always have a strong defense and prepared lines of defense if of course it is not Paris )))

Yes and heroic raids on the enemy's rear were not canceled by anyone ) So if you are not ready for this not when do not step on Moscow ;)
https://pikabu.ru/story/derzkiy_tankovy ... in_5712178

viewtopic.php?p=854875#p854875

Image
The American salutes the Red banner MAY 1945

Image
Two Soviet snipers in disguises walk through the snow near Leningrad. December 1942.
https://vk.com/smftankonly/history?act=s&id=141559566
Last edited by uzbek2012 on Wed May 27, 2020 6:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

jeffoot77
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Posts: 266
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 7:31 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.43

Post by jeffoot77 » Wed May 27, 2020 8:45 am

Thxs phcas, looks more challenging ! but it will not be impossible because the flaw in the russian defense is that they are too compacts and it is easy to make them surrender, specially tanks .So if you want to make more difficult the piercing of german , it is not the number of troops . For example, instead of 15 tanks( it is a lot! ) patrolling north of moscow, 7 spaced entrenched tanks are more difficult to destroy !
my custom single player mini-campaign in order of battle : normandie-niemen: Image
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=374&t=79333&p=676302#p676302

phcas
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I
Posts: 2298
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.43

Post by phcas » Wed May 27, 2020 9:53 am

jeffoot77 wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 8:45 am
Thxs phcas, looks more challenging ! but it will not be impossible because the flaw in the russian defense is that they are too compacts and it is easy to make them surrender, specially tanks .So if you want to make more difficult the piercing of german , it is not the number of troops . For example, instead of 15 tanks( it is a lot! ) patrolling north of moscow, 7 spaced entrenched tanks are more difficult to destroy !
We have to test it (I am busy myself in testing also). We can also make the supression penanty for German tanks higher. Let's first test how it is now.

jeffoot77
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Posts: 266
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 7:31 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.43

Post by jeffoot77 » Wed May 27, 2020 10:03 am

ok for testing. u have the new file ?
my custom single player mini-campaign in order of battle : normandie-niemen: Image
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=374&t=79333&p=676302#p676302

phcas
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I
Posts: 2298
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.43

Post by phcas » Wed May 27, 2020 5:54 pm

jeffoot77 wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 10:03 am
ok for testing. u have the new file ?
Yes, sorry you can not test the newest file because Tiles and units are changed. It will be in update v0.44. I will make v0.44 ready for launch.

nono hard et heavy
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Posts: 350
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:18 am
Location: France

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.43

Post by nono hard et heavy » Wed May 27, 2020 11:27 pm

phcas wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 5:54 pm
jeffoot77 wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 10:03 am
ok for testing. u have the new file ?
Yes, sorry you can not test the newest file because Tiles and units are changed. It will be in update v0.44. I will make v0.44 ready for launch.
Hello PHCAS. May be your update v0.44 is a full update ?
Greetings from France.

uzbek2012
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18
Posts: 812
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:49 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.43

Post by uzbek2012 » Thu May 28, 2020 5:09 am

Image
Image
AXIS OF EVIL ! Varnish "FOR the VICTORY" !


Japanese through the eyes of a German submariner :wink:
https://olt-z-s.livejournal.com/263282.html


Image
The former German submarine U 1224 was photographed as a Japanese Ro-501 with a Japanese crew
https://warspot.ru/7596-proryv-blokady-pod-vodoy

Image
https://edo-tokyo.livejournal.com/3183019.html
https://topwar.ru/38883-avianesuschie-p ... oniya.html
https://topwar.ru/134847-gidroaviaciya- ... ast-x.html

Only now I noticed the mod regularly patches when patches come out but now there is an inscription 0.40 instead of 0.43 This is normal ?
Image
http://www.wio.ru/tank/ll.htm

P.s. Online translator
https://translate.kopiyka.club/en/onlin ... o-english/
Last edited by uzbek2012 on Thu May 28, 2020 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ldrd007
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:25 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.43

Post by ldrd007 » Thu May 28, 2020 1:30 pm

Hello!!

Great MOD and job! Congratulations to the developers!! I have been a fan since Panzer General of all these great games and always dreamed of big scenarios like the ones you have developed. Looking forward to playing them!!

I have Panzer Corps Gold on Steam and have problems running the PAK MOD. I had the CRC problem and after replacing the .exes (I read that worked for some players) I can enter the game but have black screen and I cant see any new scenario in the menu.
Anyone with Steam Panzer Corps can guide me in the process of successfully installing the MOD?

Regards,

David

nono hard et heavy
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Posts: 350
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:18 am
Location: France

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.43

Post by nono hard et heavy » Thu May 28, 2020 1:49 pm

ldrd007 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 1:30 pm
Hello!!

Great MOD and job! Congratulations to the developers!! I have been a fan since Panzer General of all these great games and always dreamed of big scenarios like the ones you have developed. Looking forward to playing them!!

I have Panzer Corps Gold on Steam and have problems running the PAK MOD. I had the CRC problem and after replacing the .exes (I read that worked for some players) I can enter the game but have black screen and I cant see any new scenario in the menu.
Anyone with Steam Panzer Corps can guide me in the process of successfully installing the MOD?

Regards,

David
Hello David.
For me too Panzer Corps Gold on Steam. For the successive updates of PHCAS and AKRebel, I don't replace the Panzer Corps.exe of the original game by their Panzer Corps.exe. Otherwise, indeed, when you launch Panzer Corps.exe, the game tells you that the CRC is missing and you cannot play campaigns (1939, 1940, Allied Corps, Soviet Corps, ...). So I save the original Panzer Corps.exe, I mount the updates with JSGME and replace their Panzer Corps.exe by the original (copy/paste). I hope to have been clear in my explanations.
Greetings from France.
Bruno

Anduril
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1
Posts: 142
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:06 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.43

Post by Anduril » Thu May 28, 2020 4:35 pm

ldrd007 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 1:30 pm
Hello!!

Great MOD and job! Congratulations to the developers!! I have been a fan since Panzer General of all these great games and always dreamed of big scenarios like the ones you have developed. Looking forward to playing them!!

I have Panzer Corps Gold on Steam and have problems running the PAK MOD. I had the CRC problem and after replacing the .exes (I read that worked for some players) I can enter the game but have black screen and I cant see any new scenario in the menu.
Anyone with Steam Panzer Corps can guide me in the process of successfully installing the MOD?

Regards,

David
Hello David,

in the "PAK-Update v0.38_Full" is the folder Panzer Corps. This folder contains the file PanzerCorps Steam.exe. You need this exe to play.
For the PAK-MOD, it is recommended to make a complete copy of the unmodded original game and copy the MOD into it.

Greetings

Anduril
Sorry for my bad scoolenglish
https://www.designmodproject.de/

Intenso82
Most Successful Mod 2017
Most Successful Mod 2017
Posts: 1081
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 8:48 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.43

Post by Intenso82 » Fri May 29, 2020 5:26 pm

Do all artillery units have a version without a crew?
[MOD] RUSSIA AT WAR:1941 - http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=75743

Post Reply

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”