Spash screen invisible MP hangs on start

Tech support for Time of Fury

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Badcat53
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Spash screen invisible MP hangs on start

Post by Badcat53 »

Wondering if this game was not ready for primetime. I have a bunch of issues with the game so far.
1. Starting the game screen goes blank until multiple mouse clicks brings up the start screen.
2. When starting MP, after opponents selection, game hangs on loading calling for a 3 finger salute to stop program
3. Chat, how does that occur in game?
4. Nothing on map showing combats, this seems something as simple as having a game playback feature for MP games.
Only way to see what happened is to break out the pencil and paper and list map coordinates, that really makes me bang my head against the keyboard.
5. Ubertank formations where does all the fuel come from to support these mass formations?
6. War at sea again paper and pencil time. With no clear resolution as to sea combat.
7. Naval units take damage while at sea I'm not talking a measly 1-5 % but upwards to 40-50%. This seems pretty extreme.
This is only after 5 very difficult moves in the grand campaign using the PBEM, when i could get the game to load.

Wayne
Razz1
Panzer Corps Moderator
Panzer Corps Moderator

Post by Razz1 »

Are you using patch 1.01?

1) You have the wrong codecs and need to update your graphic drivers or down load DVX player

When they went to PBEM +++ all these problems occurred and haven't been fixed yet.

I prefer the old fashion PBEM where you save and send the game to your opponent. That works great.

This game is dying for a good MP setup
Badcat53

Re: Spash screen invisible MP hangs on start

Post by Badcat53 »

Just to let you know yes I have 1.01, I my codecs appear to be up todate and I still can't access online games for my move unless the computer gives me a triple nickle.
(slot machine talk). I also wanted to know about in game chat how does that work?
Wayne
Razz1
Panzer Corps Moderator
Panzer Corps Moderator

Re: Spash screen invisible MP hangs on start

Post by Razz1 »

Then down load the DVX player.
Otherwise download the mod that deletes the video intro's

Control C to chat

Return to “Time of Fury : Tech Support”