Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War Announced!!

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Muso
Slitherine
Slitherine

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War Announced!!

Post by Muso »

Our partnership with Games Workshop generated two of our most beloved series so far: Armageddon and Sanctus Reach. We are now announcing our third, ambitious project created in the Warhammer 40,000 setting.

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius – Relics of War incorporates the dark, gothic, far future science-fantasy setting in ways never tried before. A brand new, deep storyline has been created to combine elements of 4X gameplay with a combat-focused system. The evolution of technology, construction of infrastructures and exploration of an unknown world, goes hand in hand with the management of military resources, including heroes with special abilities and mighty war machines.

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius – Relics of War has been designed to give four totally different gameplay experiences, depending on which factions players choose. Space Marines, Astra Militarum (aka Imperial Guard), Orks and Necrons each have dramatically different characteristics, both in how they develop and expand and in the way they fight. This gives the game virtually endless replay value and players the chance to play out the same experience in totally divergent ways.
In Warhammer 40,000: Gladius – Relics of War there is also the possibility to choose between playing solo or in multiplayer.. The deep storyline was created from scratch to allow players to explore an entire world and lead the expansion of an empire from the ground up. The discovery of ancient artefacts and the custom-crafted quests will reveal the secrets of the planet and its mysterious history as the story progresses.
The real-time multiplayer system lets players build their own path to victory while fighting against live opponents, time and the natural perils that Gladius hides.

If you happen to be in Nottingham this weekend, you may also be interested in the Warhammer 40,000 Open Days, where you’ll be able to try a preview of Gladius!
For those who won’t be able to take a sneak peek in Nottingham, however, we are going to run a live stream on our Twitch channel the 1st of December, 2 PM EST / 7 PM GMT / 8 PM CET, where we will show a preview of this brand new game!
Wikkyd
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War Announced!!

Post by Wikkyd »

Join the beta button seems to be broken, or is the button deactivated until futher notice? Anyway please take my money!
Rogue428
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Rogue428 »

I love Sanctus Reach, but this looks like it may crush that. Looking forward to it!
DonCzirr
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by DonCzirr »

Finally ... Slitherine does another enemy of Man ... besides Orks ... commendable ... (although Orks once again make their appearance)

What shrine do I need to make arcane sacrifices to ... in order to get Chaos SM and Demons into the Slitherine universe ?
Man schlägt jemanden mit der Faust und nicht mit gespreizten Fingern !

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100032812112896
joeyeti

Post by joeyeti »

Rogue428 wrote:I love Sanctus Reach, but this looks like it may crush that. Looking forward to it!
Gladius and Sanctus Reach are two completely different games, so I believe they can happily coexist in one's library :)
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

The beta sign up is working now - sorry for the delay.

Sanctus & Gladius are radically different games with different developers, game engines and mechanics. They share the IP but that's about it.
deranzo
Warhammer Designer
Warhammer Designer

Post by deranzo »

Great!
From developers of Pandora series.
Graphics look beautiful. And playing as Necrons would be great joy.
it is a good day to die
tgb
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Post by tgb »

IainMcNeil wrote:The beta sign up is working now - sorry for the delay.
I signed up on Saturday. Do I need to apply again?

Return to “News & Announcements”