New colonies

4X strategy game from Proxy Studios

Moderators: Pandora Moderators, Slitherine Core

clrgrant
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

New colonies

Post by clrgrant »

I can't figure out how to build a new colony with colonizer unit????
greatUnknown
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: New colonies

Post by greatUnknown »

Move the colonizer to the desired location, either by normal movement or by dropping it with a drop pod.
On the next available move, note in the options window lower left an icon which looks almost
like a bar graph - this is the build-city icon. Click this, or just use the keyboard short-cut B,
and you've got a new city.
stiefelss
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by stiefelss »

It sometimes astounds me how people with such low IQ's ever venture out of the depths of Facebook, Twitter, and COD forums.
jdmillard
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by jdmillard »

stiefelss wrote:It sometimes astounds me how people with such low IQ's ever venture out of the depths of Facebook, Twitter, and COD forums.
Ouch. Let's be welcoming to new players. If we have a strong player base for the game, the game will get more long-term support from the devs... and we'll start to see more public games created.

I know I've made a couple of negative comments in the past (so I'm certainly not perfect), but I try to stay away from it.
stiefelss
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by stiefelss »

jdmillard wrote:Ouch. Let's be welcoming to new players. If we have a strong player base for the game, the game will get more long-term support from the devs... and we'll start to see more public games created.

I know I've made a couple of negative comments in the past (so I'm certainly not perfect), but I try to stay away from it.
Figuring out the game without ever picking up the manual is not that hard. Just saying.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

That post was completely unnecessary. Sometimes people just don't see things which seem obvious to others. It doesn't mean they are stupid just their brain is locked in to a way of thinking for some reason. It happens to everyone at times.

Return to “Pandora - First Contact”