Pandora First Contact Let's Play #1

4X strategy game from Proxy Studios

Moderators: Pandora Moderators, Slitherine Core

Stiflex
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Pandora First Contact Let's Play #1

Post by Stiflex »

Hey guys, So I've just recently started playing pandora first contact and thought I should make a video about this awesome new game. I'd really appreciate if you could comment on the youtube video if you liked it and what should I improve. That'd help me a lot! :)

I can't really post url's since I'm a new member, I just registered on these forums, but here's the url. :)
- /watch?v=k2CnotNwn28
Zak0r
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Re: Pandora First Contact Let's Play #1

Post by Zak0r »

Xilmi
Pandora Community Developer

Post by Xilmi »

Aww, that's the same link of the OP, which I had already seen.
I'd be more interested in you posting a video about how you play (considering how hard you dominated those MP-games).
Zak0r
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by Zak0r »

Yes, this was just a coutesy for OP because he can't post links when having less than 5 posts here.

You'd have to show me first how to work with a video program and uploading to youtube because I really don't know anything about that. I could offer you a game with you as an observer though.
Stiflex

Post by Stiflex »

Zak0r wrote:Yes, this was just a coutesy for OP because he can't post links when having less than 5 posts here.

You'd have to show me first how to work with a video program and uploading to youtube because I really don't know anything about that. I could offer you a game with you as an observer though.
It's pretty simple, as long as you have a decent cpu/gpu and a second harddrive that has atleast +7200rpm and 100gb's free of space. (has to be different from system and game running)
Xilmi

Post by Xilmi »

Stiflex wrote:It's pretty simple, as long as you have a decent cpu/gpu and a second harddrive that has atleast +7200rpm and 100gb's free of space. (has to be different from system and game running)
With Bandicam you don't need that much Harddrive. The videos are recorded encoded already and 30 minutes in 720 p are about half a GB.
My problem when I do this is more my slow upload. I'd like to record in 1080p but then the upload takes for ages. :\

Return to “Pandora - First Contact”