Vita Version for North America?

PC/PS Vita/X360/PS3 - Beautiful turn based, squad based combat set during WW2.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

smorgasbored
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Vita Version for North America?

Post by smorgasbored » Thu May 30, 2013 5:53 pm

As the topic asks...will there be a North American release on Vita, and if so, when will it be released? Thanks. :)

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Vita Version for North America?

Post by IainMcNeil » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:08 pm

We're probably only going to have a digital release in North America. I'd estimate it around July 10th at the moment.

smorgasbored

Post by smorgasbored » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:57 pm

As long as its coming! :) That's great news, thanks!

ninjatuned

Post by ninjatuned » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:35 pm

Is this still happening next week? I'd love to be able to play this on my Vita. Are you going to get a slot on the Playstation Blog to promote at all? Thanks.

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:42 pm

We hope so but it is mostly out of our control now - we've set it all up so we hope the release will go ahead!

katana3

Post by katana3 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:06 am

wow theres a couple things that really irritate me with this game right now
one.. there is a UK release for a physical cart but none for US? really?
two.. the ps3 version though it has been out for a while dropped to 23.99 ...the day it came out for vita it maintained 29.99 on the PSN store
three.. its not fair how this game was released any game i can understand if it is less than 30 bucks maybe 25 and less i can see it being digital only no point in a physical release but i mean come on if it will cost a whopping 30 bucks for the game... and you are not even sure you will like it and you cannot return it... why is it not made retail/physical as well so you can give it a chance or just own the physical copy if you're a collector?
digital purchases BLOW!

this completely sucks not to freaking mention online the game costs up to 40-45+ bucks to have it shipped to you and still thats the UK version and boxart since again there is no US release..

i dont know what to say but sony needs to do something about this then ....30 bucks is a lot of money to drop on a single digital game and the fact you have no other option is bogus
i would have gladly bought it at 30 retail/physical or 15-20 digital but seeing as how this isnt the case i guess i wont be buying it till theres a huge price drop at least for the vita version

jdm
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by jdm » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:00 am

Hi Katana
I can only apologise for this state of affairs, unfortunately we sub contracted the USA release to an American Distributor as we did not have the bandwidth in the US to deal with retail over their.

Suffice to say we will not be working with these people again and we are working to resolve all of these issues

Regards
JDM

Return to “HISTORY®: Legends of War”