Boruvians Empire Spell ridiculously overpowered - plus bug

Sovereignty is a turn-based fantasy strategy game for the PC. It combines a kingdom management campaign game with a general's level tactical battle game.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Gothic Labs

Dunadd
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Boruvians Empire Spell ridiculously overpowered - plus bug

Post by Dunadd » Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:45 pm

So i was playing as Aevinwode and the Boruvians invade without declaring war and what do you know they annexe every single province they've invaded, instantly. I assume this must be a huge game bug, but then i go to Start New game, open Boruvian Empire, and what do you know they have a spell that lets them annexe every province they're occupying instantaneously.

This is ludicrously overpowered, especially as no one else's top level spells do anything approaching this. It needs either scrapped, or else every realm should gets a top level spell of equal power.

On top of this some of my provinces seem to have fallen to half their previous Economy rating with no explanation.

Breca
Gothic Labs
Gothic Labs

Re: Boruvians Empire Spell ridiculously overpowered - plus b

Post by Breca » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:56 pm

Provinces will get damaged by 1 per turn of occupation. When they reduce to 0 while under occupation, they will transfer ownership. Some spells also reduce economy levels.

Dunadd

Re: Boruvians Empire Spell ridiculously overpowered - plus b

Post by Dunadd » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:09 am

I realise that - they hadn't been under occupation though. Still enjoying the game a lot overall though.

Return to “Sovereignty”