both sides agree to a ceasefire?

The latest in release the award winning Close Combat series is 32 bit colour, with improved AI and an enhanced campaign layer.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Close Combat Moderators

CCjunkie
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

both sides agree to a ceasefire?

Post by CCjunkie »

playing the grand campaign some maps seem to end with a mutually agreed ceasefire? I dont understand why, I havent gone near the Truce button and my sides morale is at 95%?
Whats going on?
SteveMcClaire
Matrix
Matrix

Re: both sides agree to a ceasefire?

Post by SteveMcClaire »

The only way a battle should end in a cease fire is if you have clicked the 'TRUCE' button and the AI agrees (or the opposing player does the same, in multi-player.)

On the debrief screen, does it say 'Both sides agreed to a cease fire'?

Are you playing single player or multi-player, and if multi-player, are you the client / joiner?

Thanks,

Steve
CCjunkie

Post by CCjunkie »

It's single player, and as I say I've not gone near the truce button. Debrief definitely says both sides agreed to ceasefire.
SteveMcClaire
Matrix
Matrix

Post by SteveMcClaire »

CCjunkie wrote:It's single player, and as I say I've not gone near the truce button. Debrief definitely says both sides agreed to ceasefire.
Hmm. I've run through the code and can't see how you could be getting a cease fire without hitting the button, especially single player. I suspect the game is displaying the wrong string somehow.

Are you using any mods? The game strings (like "Both sides agreed to a cease fire.") are in the file CCResourceDLL.dll. If you had a mismatched version of this file vs. your game EXE you might see the wrong strings in the game.

Can you screenshot your debrief screen for me when it happens?

Thanks,

Steve

Return to “Close Combat - Panthers in the Fog”