Next game?

PSP/DS/PC/MAC : WWII turn based grand strategy game

Moderators: firepowerjohan, rkr1958, Happycat, Slitherine Core

syagrius
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Next game?

Post by syagrius » Mon May 14, 2007 5:02 pm

I am very excited about the upcoming release of CEaW. I think it will be a winner. In the Slitherine Website it is stated that CEaW is the first of a series of game. What are the next game considered by Firepower? WW 1? Would be great. Or any other conflicts?

firepowerjohan
Brigadier-General - 8.8 cm Pak 43/41

Post by firepowerjohan » Mon May 14, 2007 5:40 pm

Too early to decide. Alot of factors are influencing it and a big factor is how well Commander Europe At War is received by the gaming communities :)
Last edited by firepowerjohan on Mon May 14, 2007 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johan Persson - Firepower Entertainment
Lead Developer of CEAW, CNAW and World Empires Live (http://www.worldempireslive.com)

coldknight
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by coldknight » Mon May 14, 2007 5:41 pm

I know ill like it..............now to only find a credit card lol

ungers_pride
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by ungers_pride » Sat May 26, 2007 10:03 pm

I hope the next game will be a large turn-based strategy game of the Pacific War.

There were a lot of things about Pacific General I liked, such as being able to click on a carrier and select planes for repair and/or take-off; planes flying CAP over carriers and ships; air and naval battles; specific naval gun ranges for various ships; night turns; etc...

How will CEaW be made available? Will it a download? Or will it also be made available in the stores such as EB Games?

This is a definite buy for me so I hope access to it will be easy.

All the best.

firepowerjohan

Post by firepowerjohan » Mon May 28, 2007 8:19 pm

ungers_pride wrote:I hope the next game will be a large turn-based strategy game of the Pacific War.

There were a lot of things about Pacific General I liked, such as being able to click on a carrier and select planes for repair and/or take-off; planes flying CAP over carriers and ships; air and naval battles; specific naval gun ranges for various ships; night turns; etc...

How will CEaW be made available? Will it a download? Or will it also be made available in the stores such as EB Games?

All the best.
Slitherine will to sell it, so you can buy it here online soon.
Lead Developer of CEAW, CNAW and World Empires Live (http://www.worldempireslive.com)

syagrius

Post by syagrius » Tue May 29, 2007 5:52 pm

Will it be available in retails in North America? I remember I got legion in a Futureshop near home.

ungers_pride
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by ungers_pride » Wed May 30, 2007 1:51 pm

firepowerjohan wrote:
ungers_pride wrote:I hope the next game will be a large turn-based strategy game of the Pacific War.

All the best.
I only have dialup connection, so online download is out of the question. Will it be available on disc and sold through stores?

syagrius

Post by syagrius » Wed May 30, 2007 5:19 pm

I have asked the same question several times and it seems that nobody wants to answer it...strange.. :?

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil » Wed May 30, 2007 5:27 pm

There will be some news on this in the coming days but nothign we can talk about for now :)

firepowerjohan

Post by firepowerjohan » Wed May 30, 2007 6:02 pm

ungers_pride wrote:
firepowerjohan wrote:

All the best.
I only have dialup connection, so online download is out of the question. Will it be available on disc and sold through stores?
The game is less than 90 Megabyte so for dialup it would take 280 minutes to load at 56k full speed.

Return to “MILITARY HISTORY™ Commander - Europe at War : General Discussion”