AAAaaarrrggghhh.....I am stuck on the first level on the PC

iOS, X360, PS3, PC and Android. Historical role playing strategy game set during the hundred years war.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

cherokee01
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

AAAaaarrrggghhh.....I am stuck on the first level on the PC

Post by cherokee01 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:05 pm

AAAaaarrrggghhh.....I am stuck on the first level of the PC version.........in the first battle available you cannot select any other unit other than the general unit 8 cavalry and you are supposed to destroy a whole army............is there a setting to help or how can I defeat the enemy ?

Any help is much appreciated......I love this game, but I cannot get any further.

Thanks.

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:05 pm

Which campaign are you in and which battle exactly? What is its name? With this info someone may be abel to suggest something!

cherokee01

Post by cherokee01 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:16 pm

OK sure.
The campaign is Easy Tutorial. The battle is Province - Argentan - Normandy.
I hope this helps.
Many Thanks.

pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:08 pm

The tutorial should guide you through what to do. You may only begin with your general, but that isn't how you have to fight the battle :)

Cheers

Pip

cherokee01

Post by cherokee01 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:05 pm

ok thanks. I will try this :-)

cherokee01

Post by cherokee01 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:45 pm

Hi there,
I have tried this again, but I can only play as the General for the entire campaign....which always means that I beat the Peasants in the first mini battle, but then I move on to the next battle and I get beaten every time, even when I select 'battle cry'.

I just cannot get past this and I am completely stuck.

I have tried to click on the various icons at the bottom left of the screen, to select another regiment, such as the heavy cavalry, archers etc, but it doesn't let me do this, so I end up just having to advance my General straight towards the next stage and I just get beaten.....I have tried everything.....but I just lose every time.

Can someone please please please help me and email me a step by step giude detailing how I can get past this and then start the proper battles.

Thanks.

_Augustus_
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by _Augustus_ » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:11 pm

cherokee01 wrote:Hi there,
I beat the Peasants in the first mini battle, but then I move on to the next battle and I get beaten every time, even when I select 'battle cry'.
After you've beaten the peasants in the first combat, do you move your General to next red victory point icon? When you reach it the rest of the units activate under AI control and they defeat the enemy present in the first tutorial battle.

In the second tutorial battle you once again move to a victory point icon as tutorial tells you to and you actually get new units under your control to finish tasks the tutorial requires and informs you to.

Just following the instructions the tutorial gives you should do the trick. No?

_augustus_

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:24 am

Have you recruited any troops? On the army camp you have to recruit and equip your army.

cherokee01

Post by cherokee01 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:27 pm

thanks.

I will try this too :-)

Return to “HISTORY™ Great Battles Medieval”