Keyboard Chart

iOS, X360, PS3, PC and Android. Historical role playing strategy game set during the hundred years war.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Whizkid
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Keyboard Chart

Post by Whizkid »

Has anyone made a Keyboard chart that can be printed out? I'd do it, but my typing is so slow that we'd all die of old age before I finished it! Can't find anything in the game files. Admin?
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Keyboard Chart

Post by pipfromslitherine »

It's not something that we have had suggested before :), so sorry, nothing like that is laying around!

Cheers

Pip
Whizkid

Post by Whizkid »

Thanks for your reply, Pip.I assume the demand for GBM is so low that the it wasn't deemed necessary to have a KB layout in the game files? I can't find a thing in there otherwise I would have typed it out, and will still do so if you can point me in the right direction. Failing that, could you, or anyone in Slitherine make up a KB chart, and post it? It can't be that time consuming, surely? It would help make playing the game a hell of a lot easier, instead of having to pause every time it was necessary to find out what key did what. Thanks in advance......Cheers. (Bloody good game, BTW!)
Whizkid

Post by Whizkid »

Pip, just an update re. KB usage. I just realized while playing that I use the KB very little, mainly using my mouse, by movement, and the few keys, Space, etc. on occasion for stopping action. Sorry to have wasted your time with my posts, as I'm sure I can remember WASD, etc! I'm so used to playing other games that require extensive KB usage. Carry on!

Return to “HISTORY™ Great Battles Medieval”