Shifting from DBM

General discussion forum for anything related to Field of Glory Ancients & Medieval.

Moderators: philqw78, terrys, hammy, Slitherine Core, Field of Glory Design, Field of Glory Moderators

hazelbark
General - Carrier
General - Carrier

Post by hazelbark »

lawrenceg wrote:As I understand it, the RSA national rules require players to use the same lists that they used in the selection trials, so they must have been fixed some time before the point at which they were submitted to IWF.
Often claimed. never verified. After 8 years of hearing this claim, but never receiving verification or replying to the fact that this suggestion has been made tells me sufficiently that it is a wilful act of disrespect to fellow gamers at a minimum. Glad I no logner have to deal with it. The only shred of proof is years back when I ran the 09 event I got some lists by contacting attendees outside normal channels. Of course the official contacts were the problem.
lawrenceg
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Post by lawrenceg »

hazelbark wrote:
lawrenceg wrote:As I understand it, the RSA national rules require players to use the same lists that they used in the selection trials, so they must have been fixed some time before the point at which they were submitted to IWF.
Often claimed. never verified. After 8 years of hearing this claim, but never receiving verification or replying to the fact that this suggestion has been made tells me sufficiently that it is a wilful act of disrespect to fellow gamers at a minimum. Glad I no logner have to deal with it. The only shred of proof is years back when I ran the 09 event I got some lists by contacting attendees outside normal channels. Of course the official contacts were the problem.

see Note c. in:

http://www.mindsportssa.freeservers.com ... 010anc.htm
Lawrence Greaves

Return to “Field of Glory : Ancient & Medieval Era 3000 BC-1500 AD : General Discussion”