Christian Nubian / African 15mm army for sale

General discussion forum for anything related to Field of Glory Ancients & Medieval.

Moderators: hammy, Slitherine Core, Field of Glory Moderators, Field of Glory Design

carlos
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Christian Nubian / African 15mm army for sale

Post by carlos » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:19 am

It's all painted, based, magnetised for FoG standards. It can easily do the 19 BG armies that are popular in FoG for Christian Nubian with loads and loads of light horse, heavy horse (including command stands), bowmen and spearmen. Pictures @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/41023771@N ... 746760139/

This is what's in it:
13 stands of African/Muslim armoured CV (39 models) incl. several command stands - there's even a guy with a crown there!
17 stands of African protected CV (51 models) - a bit of mixing up w/ the models above can get you the BGs you need as there's a fine line between armoured and protected
9 stands of African/Muslim LH (18 models)
22 stands of African spearmen MF (66 models) - several are based in double-sized stands 40mmX40mm and there's one of these stands missing from the picture I took. Double-sized stands are easier to move around the table and there are enough single stands for you make 'change' if needed
3 stands of African command on foot MF (9 models) - used in my Nubian army. For Christian Nubian not so likely that command would go on foot, so you can integrate them as bowmen or spearmen if you want. Models are really nice.
23 stands of African spearmen LF (46 models)
25 stands of African bowmen LF (50 models) - 2 stands are not in the picture as I found them later
54 stands of African bowmen MF (162 models)
All painted, bases magnetized. I'll throw in the box files w/ ferro-lining too (this army is so big it fills 2 A4 boxes completely!).

EXTRAS (free):
3 stands of African/Indian Mob in FoG, Hordes in DBM (15 models) - not really part of this army so I'll throw it in as a freebie
1 stand of spearmen LF - one model broken at foot, can be glued
1 stand of bowmen LF - one model broken at foot, can be glued
Camp including a Nubian pyramid! In a bit of a state but could be easily salvaged with a lick of paint to make a great camp. Plus several painted camp assistants including women, old people, etc.
Some extra Nubian/African lead spares I have knocking about, some of it painted, some not. Probably enough for 5 or 6 MF spearmen stands.

MAKE AN OFFER! I can ship anywhere in the UK with tracking and I have a 100% feedback rating in Ebay (http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/carlosferrao)

carlos
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Re: Christian Nubian / African 15mm army for sale

Post by carlos » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:29 am

How come my message box is empty, surely there's love out there for these nubians?

zoltan
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by zoltan » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:10 pm

carlos wrote:How come my message box is empty, surely there's love out there for these nubians?
Well to be honest the presentation of the army is fairly "average" and IMHO needs a lot of work before many gamers would put it on the table at a comp. You did ask for feedback.... :(

carlos
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Post by carlos » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:25 pm

Actually I didn't ask for feedback, but don't let that stop you. And I've seen far worse in comps. Far, far worse.

ShrubMiK
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18

Post by ShrubMiK » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:58 pm

This has generated a lot of discussion over in DBMM-land.

Not that that will necessarily bring you any great pleasure :)

Return to “Field of Glory : Ancient & Medieval Era 3000 BC-1500 AD : General Discussion”