email accounts hacked ?

General discussion forum for anything related to Field of Glory Ancients & Medieval.

Moderators: philqw78, terrys, hammy, Slitherine Core, Field of Glory Design, Field of Glory Moderators

AlexandersChiefEunuch
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

email accounts hacked ?

Post by AlexandersChiefEunuch »

HI all

Kevin Johnson and Tom Elsworth - guys you probably already know, but if not... I think your email accounts have been hacked. I have received spam purporting to come from each of you from your iphones.

Kevin's email address is given as kevinj@amix21.com and Tom's as t.elsworth@samanthadominguez.com.

Cheers
Martyn (Brawn)
In the words of Second Technician Arnold Judas Rimmer of the Jupiter Mining Corporation ship Red Dwarf: "...in a previous life I was Alexander the Great.... 's Chief Eunuch". The military is in Rimmer's blood.
philqw78
Chief of Staff - Elite Maus

Re: email accounts hacked ?

Post by philqw78 »

Or they could have been spoofed, the mail appears to have come from them but it doesn't
phil
putting the arg into argumentative, except for the lists I check where there is no argument!
AlexandersChiefEunuch
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by AlexandersChiefEunuch »

More than likely that is the case, Phil. I can't say I know enough about technology to comment intelligently. Its just a heads up that something weird is going on which may or may not affect Kevin and Tom and which they may or may not need to do something about. :)

Martyn
In the words of Second Technician Arnold Judas Rimmer of the Jupiter Mining Corporation ship Red Dwarf: "...in a previous life I was Alexander the Great.... 's Chief Eunuch". The military is in Rimmer's blood.
kevinj
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Post by kevinj »

Thanks Martyn and Phil. That's not my email address, but I've updated my password just in case.
ney63
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by ney63 »

Yes i got the same message in my spam folder.

Andy
philqw78

Post by philqw78 »

ney63 wrote:Yes i got the same message in my spam folder.

Andy
That must be were my proper list for Britcon is
phil
putting the arg into argumentative, except for the lists I check where there is no argument!

Return to “Field of Glory : Ancient & Medieval Era 3000 BC-1500 AD : General Discussion”