[Fixed] Crash when Creating GUI

Moderator: Pandora Moderators

Kalrat
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Re: [Fixed] Crash when Creating GUI

Post by Kalrat »

Yep, no luck. And also with manual search I have been able to find only as old drivers as I have now in my pc. As ATI is nowadays AMD there are no drivers in AMD pages, only the tool that you also shared a link. And in Acer pages there are as old drivers as I currently have (AMD/ATI instructs to get drivers from PC manufacturer support which is Acer in my case).
Bianary
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Bianary »

Kalrat wrote:Yep, no luck. And also with manual search I have been able to find only as old drivers as I have now in my pc. As ATI is nowadays AMD there are no drivers in AMD pages, only the tool that you also shared a link. And in Acer pages there are as old drivers as I currently have (AMD/ATI instructs to get drivers from PC manufacturer support which is Acer in my case).
:(

I'm completely out of ideas, best of luck there.
Kalrat

Post by Kalrat »

Finally got it to work! I found drivers from 2011 from Acer support pages. The installation didn't go without troubles but at least seem to work now :)
SephiRok
Proxy Studios
Proxy Studios

Post by SephiRok »

That's great to hear!

Hope you enjoy the game.

Perhaps you could leave a link here for anyone else who encounters the same issue.
Rok Breulj
Designer and Programmer
Proxy Studios
Kalrat

Post by Kalrat »

The drivers were from here:
http://www.acer.fi/ac/fi/FI/content/drivers

When I installed those my screen went blank. After maybe 15 minutes I decided that update has jammed and restarted my PC. Luckily the drivers were updated and PC seem to work normally but it scared quite a bit to get pc jammed while updating drivers...

Return to “Pandora : Public Beta”