first impressions, 5/30/

Moderator: Pandora Moderators

submarinex1
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

first impressions, 5/30/

Post by submarinex1 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:59 pm

At moment downloaded and installed with no issues and not had any problems playing on win8. just played and lost a bit to quick, misunderstanding that you really need to keep units in citys or enemy just roll in. I thought I had built some sort of defence building. next game ill be more careful.

marc2k12uk

Re: first impressions, 5/30/

Post by marc2k12uk » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:45 pm

First impressions are very good. I got a little confused with a few of the controls at first but once i figured it out with the help of the tutorial i was well away. first sitting of about 5 hours. Which for me is good. i lasted about 3 on civ 5. noticed one or 2 things that may or man not be intentional: 1. when a player who i was allied with has there units stacked with mine it allowed a different player to attack me on the hex even tho i was at peace with them and had a non aggression pact.(not major but thought id mention it.) 2. was that the city adjust for the people inside the city was not really explained i figured it out eventually but it took me a while.(that may just be me as was used to it been done for me in civ ).
Overall id give it 8 out of 10 so far. Add a few more units to the mix maybe explain the research topics a bit better and its a sure fire 10 from me.

marc2k12uk

Post by marc2k12uk » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:53 pm

sorry for posting that here 5 = Good little intro 30 = anoyed that i got two citys whooped by alliens but overall impressed

submarinex1

Post by submarinex1 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:57 pm

no reason not to, I was going to edit mine once done more.

Return to “Pandora : Public Beta”