First impressions and noticed problems

Moderator: Pandora Moderators

marc2k12uk
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

First impressions and noticed problems

Post by marc2k12uk »

First impressions are very good. I got a little confused with a few of the controls at first but once i figured it out with the help of the tutorial i was well away. first sitting of about 5 hours. Which for me is good. i lasted about 3 on civ 5. noticed one or 2 things that may or man not be intentional: 1. when a player who i was allied with has there units stacked with mine it allowed a different player to attack me and the Allie on the same hex even tho i was at peace with them and had a non aggression pact.(not major but thought id mention it.) 2. was that the city adjust for the people inside the city was not really explained i figured it out eventually but it took me a while.(that may just be me as was used to it been done for me in civ ).
Overall id give it 8 out of 10 so far. Add a few more units to the mix maybe explain the research topics a bit better and its a sure fire 10 from me.
Soheil
Proxy Studios
Proxy Studios

Re: First impressions and noticed problems

Post by Soheil »

Thanx for the great feedback, i am currently working on adding more alien species and things to discover to the planet and we will create more devices that add special abilities like healing, increased movement distance and larger line of sight as well as some more interesting ones to add a bit more variation to the units you can build. Im personally dead set on getting that 10/10 mark you mentioned ;)
Soheil Khaghani
Graphics Artist on Pandora: First Contact
Proxy Studios
marc2k12uk

Re: First impressions and noticed problems

Post by marc2k12uk »

Also in the first 2 games iv played I noticed after the first few rounds the aliens were all but gone and never seen again. I wouldn't mind seeing more of them.

Return to “Pandora : Public Beta”