Alea Jacta Est is Now Available!

PC : AGEOD's series of Grand strategy games set during the Roman empire.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Rome can be yours to rule…or lose!

We are excited to announce, along with Matrix Games (www.matrixgames.com), and AGEOD (www.ageod.com/en/), the release of the Roman grand strategy game Alea Jacta Est! Alea Jacta Est is the first historical strategy game on the PC to cover the main Roman civil wars, created by a dedicated team of experts to bring you the epic battles that pitted Romans against Romans.

Alea Jacta Est offers a wide variety of scenarios, from the war between Rome, Sertorius, and Mithridates, to the great Roman civil war with Caesar opposing Pompey. An incredible amount of detail and historical accuracy has been packed into Alea Jacta Est from terrain to units to even the dilemmas and troubles the leaders of Rome actually faced hundreds of years ago. Players must not only raise and train their armies and maneuver them to defeat the enemy, but also maintain an economic and diplomatic balance with your neighbors.

Using the successful and famous AGE engine, Alea Jacta Est covers the whole of Europe, Northern Africa, and part of Eastern Europe, part of more than 2,800 regions, complete with cities, roads, fortifications, weather types, tribes and kingdoms of the time of the scenario.Featuring 5 campaigns from 87 BC to 197 AD, hundreds of historical leaders, units and events, Alea Jacta Est is a must-have for any grand strategy fan!

For more information on Alea Jacta Est, visit the official product page on the Slitherine or Matrix Games website. 

selfsearcher
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: Alea Jacta Est is Now Available!

Post by selfsearcher »

First of all, let me say I was simply delighted by the demo. I bought Panzer Corps today, so I will buy the game maybe next month.
May I humbly ask you to change the "j" in "i" ? Or is it something regarding copyright ? Yes, I am italian ;)
Concussus surgo.

Return to “Alea Jacta Est Series”