Crashes&Loading screen

Commander - The Great War: Tech Support

Moderators: Slitherine Core, The Lordz

Urban11
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Crashes&Loading screen

Post by Urban11 »

Hi, I bought not so long ago this game and I really love it. But it's very irritating that it crashes after almost every turn on multyplayer game and what makes it more bad, the loading screen cant be skipped at the opening of the game, so it is plus 2 min every time. On other Slitherine Games (f. e. Panzer Corps) loading screen can be skipped would be nice if it was possible in this game too. Also to make something with the crashes…
Thanks,

Urban
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Crashes&Loading screen

Post by zakblood »

sorry to hear about your issues, lets take a look and see if we can suggest something that may help, as per topic viewtopic.php?f=214&t=38738

How to get a DirectX Diagnostic file:

1. click on "START"
2. click "run"
3. type in "dxdiag" and click "OK"
4. check through the tabs and perform all tests
5. click "Save all Information..." and save the text file to a location of your choice

We prefer that DxDiag files be posted as message attachments rather than pasted into the body of the post.

once the report has been made, just attach it to your post with first adding the file to a zip, which is then permitted to attach to the forum
nehi
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

Re: Crashes&Loading screen

Post by nehi »

Urban wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:41 pm Hi, I bought not so long ago this game and I really love it. But it's very irritating that it crashes after almost every turn on multyplayer game and what makes it more bad, the loading screen cant be skipped at the opening of the game, so it is plus 2 min every time. On other Slitherine Games (f. e. Panzer Corps) loading screen can be skipped would be nice if it was possible in this game too. Also to make something with the crashes…
Thanks,

Urban
skiping loading screen can be set in launcher

"ctgw_launcher.exe"

Return to “Commander - The Great War: Tech Support”