Can't figure Out how to Play Multiplayer

Moderators: Slitherine Core, The Lordz

Hassinator
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Can't figure Out how to Play Multiplayer

Post by Hassinator »

I finally decided to give multiplayer a try on my iPad. I joined a game, the other player was the central powers. When it came to my turn, all I could do is watch the replay of his 1st move. I couldn't move any units after the replay. Is there something I'm missing to be able to move? After 2 days of trying all I could do was surrender. Any help appreciated?
Hannay
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Re: Can't figure Out how to Play Multiplayer

Post by Hannay »

I have not had any problems using a fairly old iPad 2. What computer are you using? Have you tried deleting and then reloading the CTGW software? This is about the extent of my problem-solving knowledge. Your game with me started on 13/08 is still showing as live. Have you been having the same problems with that one?
Hassinator

Post by Hassinator »

Haney,
I was able to move in our game as the central powers. If I play the Entente, I can't move anything. Just able to watch the central powers move.
I'm using a 4th generation iPad. So can't figure out how I can't play the Entente but can play the central powers?
Hannay

Post by Hannay »

All I can say is, bizarre. I have no idea what the problem might be. I occasionally play on my wife's iPad Mini, which is fairly new generation, and never have any problems on that either.

Return to “Commander the Great War : Opponent Finder”