Close Combat - Panthers in the Fog: Tech Support

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Close Combat Moderators

Kanov_Slitherine
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Serial already registered

Post by Kanov_Slitherine »

Hi,

OK I could enter the lobby the other day by changing my password. Now I want to register my copy of Panthers in the Fog on the "My page" section but I get a message that my serial is already registered. The only other part where I registered it was at matrixgames.com

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
SteveMcClaire
Matrix
Matrix

Re: Serial already registered

Post by SteveMcClaire »

So I take it you do not see the serial in the "My Serials" section of your 'my page' already, and you're still getting the error that it's already registered? I'll have to check with the website support people for why that might be. You are able to log into the lobby from the game, correct?

Steve
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

I just have checked your Slitherine account and your serial number is already registered in your account. That's the reason why you have received the message stating that the serial number is already registered.
zanzas
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by zanzas »

Hi!

I have same kind of problem...sorta.

I bought some new pc hardware and formatted my hardrive. So obviously i lost Panthers in the Fog installer amongst other things... =(

The problem is, when i log in to slitherine shop i can´t downoad the installer. Or to be precise, i don´t find a option to download it again. When i search for the game, it states the price and it seems the shop does´nt recognize that i´ve bought the game.

How can i get it again, or have i screwed something up earlier and i have to buy it again?

Anssi

P.S sorry if there´s some inproper english, it´s not my native language =)
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine »

We are still working on an automated system for redownloads. But if you send a mail with your details to support@slitherine.co.uk then they will get you a new link without delay. You do not need to repurchase any products just to reinstall.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here

Return to “Close Combat - Panthers in the Fog: Tech Support”