Crash game in Grand Campaign

Close Combat - Panthers in the Fog: Tech Support

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Close Combat Moderators

Edward75
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Crash game in Grand Campaign

Post by Edward75 »

Hi! Me and my friend bought the game Close Combat Panther in the Fog. Began to play on multiplayer in Grand Campaign. Successfully completed two battles! Wanted to start a third battle, but there was a sudden crash the game for some reason. Save of game crash when we run and does not continue the campaign.
What's the problem? Who ever had the same problem? broken save of game is too big upload here for reason problem.
We hope to help.
SteveMcClaire
Matrix
Matrix

Re: Crash game in Grand Campaign

Post by SteveMcClaire »

Hi Edward75,

Are you the same person I was speaking to about a similar issue on the Matrix Games forums?

Do you have the 1.01 update (available here: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3288748)

If not, can you describe when you're seeing the crash (what game screen you are on and what you are doing there at the time)? Does it happen every time?

Thanks,

Steve
Edward75
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Edward75 »

No, first time I am writing this problem.

Yes, I have is latest 1.01 update

This happened one time, still before. I think this problem due to my slow Internet through USB-modem. May be not.
SteveMcClaire
Matrix
Matrix

Post by SteveMcClaire »

I have recently heard of some issues with people playing in full screen mode on certain monitor resolutions. Are you using full screen mode (Check the game options dialog, general options)? If so, try using Windowed mode and see if that makes a difference.

Steve
Edward75
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Edward75 »

Yes, there is some distortion at full screen in menu. Game work correctly. I'm trying to play in both versions.
If you want to see my unsaved file, I can will send. Here can not be loaded because of restriction.
SteveMcClaire
Matrix
Matrix

Post by SteveMcClaire »

I will send you a PM so you can upload the file.

Steve

Return to “Close Combat - Panthers in the Fog: Tech Support”