Fedzplatz

Forum for discussion of the next iteration of the BA engine. This time with a all new open development approach!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators

morge4
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier

Fedzplatz

Post by morge4 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:07 pm

I was unable to capture the 2 bridges in the middle of the town...one was blown up as I crossed the square and the other was uncross-able? :shock:

cam405
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Re: Fedzplatz

Post by cam405 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:37 am

I observed the same problem. Played this one twice. Both time the bridges could not be captured. They appear to be mined. Tried clearing mines. Unable to cross bridge with mine clearing units.

pomakli
Captain - Bf 110D
Captain - Bf 110D

Post by pomakli » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:51 am

+1.. Tried twice...

:cry:

pomakli
Captain - Bf 110D
Captain - Bf 110D

Post by pomakli » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:36 pm

morge4 wrote:I was unable to capture the 2 bridges in the middle of the town...one was blown up as I crossed the square and the other was uncross-able?
In my case the bridge was blown up before I could reach the square...

AndrewGardner
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by AndrewGardner » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:11 pm

Thanks for the reports. The VP bridges will remain crossable in the next version.

ScottWashburn

Post by ScottWashburn » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:39 pm

Yes, I had a similar problem with the upper bridge, but not the lower one.

Another odd problem occurred late in the game. I had captured all the objectives except for the unreachable one on the bridge and pretty much wiped out all the Germans. But then one square in the NW part of the town began to spontaneously generate German infantry! I had the square virtually surrounded and there was no way any troops could get there from outside, but at the start of each German turn a new rifle unit just magically appeared there. It would fire and then my return fire would destroy it (I had a flamethrower tank right next to it). But then a second rifle unit would appear in the same spot, with the same result! After the second, no more would appear that turn, but it would happen again the following turn! Down in the SW area the exact same thing happened, except this square created German engineers!

morge4

Post by morge4 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:25 pm

Another oddity in this one...found a Black StuG not destroyed! Kinda neat paint scheme actually 8) Would be hard to spot in night games.

Return to “Battle Academy 2 – Eastern Front”