Axis Minors Mod Ideas?

Forum for discussion of the next iteration of the BA engine. This time with a all new open development approach!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators

mpetri
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Axis Minors Mod Ideas?

Post by mpetri »

Would it be possible to make a Winter War mod? Or maybe a what if scenario where the Soviets and Romanians are during it out in 1940 over Bessarabia? Heck, a Romanian-Hungarian clash after the Romanians were knocked out of the Axis by the Russians?

Wish I had any idea how to make those
AEWHistory
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Re: Axis Minors Mod Ideas?

Post by AEWHistory »

If I had the PC version of Ba2 I would gladly make them, but alas on the iPad that isn't possible. However, there is some good info on things like th Romanian army during WWII and others and I'm led to believe that scenario creation isn't that hard. Would you like me to find you some sources?

Personally, what I would love to see is to actually take BA2 and add all of the countries finally so I can return to playing my French scenarios. Shoot, if they did that I would probably spring for another copy for the PC just so I could start designing the scenarios myself.
mpetri

Post by mpetri »

Unfortunately, I also have the game on the iPad, so it's impossible for me as well. I'd still love to see some cool sources though.Thanks!
AEWHistory
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by AEWHistory »

Okay, let me do some searching and get back to you. I may not have much time for a few days, but I can get you some stuff for sure.

Best, Aaron
mpetri

Post by mpetri »

Thanks!!

Return to “Battle Academy 2 – Eastern Front”