Hastings 1066 Playtest

Moderators: Slitherine Core, FoG PC Moderator, NewRoSoft

Old_Warrior
Major - Jagdpanther
Major - Jagdpanther

Hastings 1066 Playtest

Post by Old_Warrior »

I have put together a Hastings 1066 scenario that would go into the WFtS module. Should I advertise a playtest of the scenario ONLY here or can ANYONE try it out?

I just need to add a ROAD to the map and it is ready to be tested.

When the module is ready for BETA testing all I will need to do is change the picture data for the units (well, create one of each type and just replace the current units). I used the same values as the TT book uses. Only thing dif. is the unit pics that would come in the mod.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hastings 1066 Playtest

Post by IainMcNeil »

We already have a Hastings scenario in the pack so it might be confusing?
Old_Warrior
Major - Jagdpanther
Major - Jagdpanther

Post by Old_Warrior »

Hmm, I have been talking about doing it for months. And you saw my threads on it too. I wasted HOURS AND HOURS researching it and putting it together.

Fine, its in the pack. I am done working with you guys. Adios.

As soon as my last game is done on the server I am done with your games too.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

I'm sorry you are upset but I have nothing to do with scenario selection and do not read every message in the forum so am not up to speed on what every modder is creating. We have over 100 games in our library and around 4 million posts across our forums. There is absolutely no way for me to be up to speed on what you are creating. Did you talk with HexWar at all about this as they create the battle packs?
Old_Warrior
Major - Jagdpanther
Major - Jagdpanther

Post by Old_Warrior »

Now we are trying to do damage control based on a past event? No, Keith basically did not return any emails past a certain point.

Adios and enjoy your products. I didn't.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

I am sorry you are upset and I can understand the frustration but there is really nothing we can do. HexWar as you know have dropped out and NewRoSoft are in the process of taking over and in the transition there is a bit of a void. We've made this as clear as we can and I'm not really sure what else we can do.

Return to “Old Beta Test”