Real Name´s ingame

Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager (SPM) Road to the Moon is the ultimate game of space exploration.

Moderators: Nacho84, N_Molson

Ponepilos
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Real Name´s ingame

Post by Ponepilos » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:09 pm

hi all,

do you remembered that we could (if we want to) give our names for the chars ingame how is it with this? are we getting an personal email where we can find our name ?
example in the astronaut window or science or something.

greets

ponepilos

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Real Name´s ingame

Post by IainMcNeil » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:24 pm

If you were part of the Apollo tier you'll have had the chance to send in your name and photo.

To see yourself in game you need to play as the GSA and then keep your eyes open! There are a lot of characters in game so you wont see yourself instantly.

Ponepilos
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Ponepilos » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:57 pm

IainMcNeil wrote:If you were part of the Apollo tier you'll have had the chance to send in your name and photo.

To see yourself in game you need to play as the GSA and then keep your eyes open! There are a lot of characters in game so you wont see yourself instantly.
^

i´ve made this the first day it was possible to do :D and i haven´t see my name or photo yet

mkjhartmann
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by mkjhartmann » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:41 pm

I see no pictures for my staff at all, in the USA campaign. Really takes away a lot of the personalized feel. Am I missing something, all I see in are black outlines.

Nacho84
SPM Moderator
SPM Moderator

Post by Nacho84 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:50 pm

mkjhartmann wrote:I see no pictures for my staff at all, in the USA campaign. Really takes away a lot of the personalized feel. Am I missing something, all I see in are black outlines.
The pictures are in the GSA campaign and sandbox modes, and they feature the photos from all Early Adopters who bought the Apollo Tier.

NASA and the Soviet space agency have different rosters, which feature names more appropriate for each country. We have requested permission to use the pictures of real astronauts and flight controllers months ago, but we're still waiting for authorization. If we get the green light, we'll certainly add them via a post-release patch.

Cheers,
Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager

Polar Motion
Twitter

Return to “Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager”