Space Program Manager Patch 1.5 available

Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager (SPM) Road to the Moon is the ultimate game of space exploration.

Moderators: Nacho84, N_Molson

Daniele
Slitherine
Slitherine

Space Program Manager Patch 1.5 available

Post by Daniele » Wed May 06, 2015 1:11 pm

Space Program Manger is Updated to Version 1.5!
Поехали! – Let’s go! (Yuri Gagarin, 1961)

Hi guys!

Space Program Manager is updated to version 1.5!

You can download the patch from here (PC) or here (Mac)

Here the full changelog:

V.1.5.0
• Various improvements to the mission animation scripts.

• Fixed bug in Luna 17 mission for German version.

• Modified HQ screen in order to display a program opening cost as its base cost plus the sum of the creation costs for its associated mission components.

• Fixed text formatting issue on news event regarding an astronaut/cosmonaut that had to be dismissed due to it develpong a heart condition.

• Made the background music loop in all animation scripts. This issue was reported after the introduction of the ‘Tiger Teams’ game mechanic.

• Fixed popup bug: the game will no longer report that program categories to the Sun, Jupiter and Saturn have become available when playing as the Soviets.

• Increased the size of the colliders of the input fields in the PBEM overlays (create challenge, enter password, etc).

• Minor cosmetic changes in the PBEM overlays.

• Goals tooltips: added the list of mission configurations that accomplish it.

• Fixed display problem in mission results screen.

• Added back RD difficulty factor to mission component entries.

• Fixed some localised string entries in the German and French versions.

• Fixed a PBEM issue; now the game will allow players to login to the PBEM system using either their usernames or e-mail addresses.

KyleS
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Re: Space Program Manager Patch 1.5 available

Post by KyleS » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:10 pm

"CRC error, please reinstall the game."

Removed the game, reinstalled it 3 times now, still doesn't work. Previous versions worked fine.

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:43 pm

Have you reinstalled using the original downloaded installer file?

KyleS
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by KyleS » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:49 am

My original downloaded installer file is v0.8 or something, I was here for the beta testing. But each patch since about 0.9 which was about when they disabled the updater has been self-contained, you're not supposed to need any of the previous ones, ie it's not really a "patch" as it's a self-contained piece of software. So having had 1.4 and without uninstalling that, I download 1.5, install, "crc error." I uninstall 1.5, download again, install again, "crc error." I remove 1.4, download 1.5, install 1.5, "crc error."

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:06 am

You need the original file installer 1.0. That's the installer which was released after the Earlier Access ended.
Contact us at support[at]slitherine.co.uk with your order details (order reference number and/or email address you have used for placing the order) and we will sent you a link to download the original release installer file.

Return to “Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager”