Civil War II featured on the Civil War Trust

Civil War 2 is the definitive grand strategy game of the period. It is a turn based regional game with an emphasis on playability and historical accuracy. It is built on the renowned AGE game engine, with a modern and intuitive interface that makes it easy to learn yet hard to master. This historical operational strategy game with a simultaneous turn-based engine (WEGO system) that places players at the head of the USA or CSA during the American Civil War (1861-1865).

Moderator: Ageod

Philkian
Slitherine
Slitherine

Civil War II featured on the Civil War Trust

Post by Philkian »

As we announced at release, AGEOD has teamed up with the Civil War Trust, America's largest non-profit organization devoted to the preservation of American Civil War battlefields and is donating a portion of the proceeds to help this great organisation.

The Civil War Trust interviewed the developer, where they talk about this cooperation and of course about the game. You can read it HERE. We also suggest to like the Civil War Trust Facebook page.
Samhain
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Re: Civil War II featured on the Civil War Trust

Post by Samhain »

Good work guys. I also find they have the best articles about the battles.
In spite of the Final Fantasy character it's pronounced sao-win after the Irish pagan god of death. I'm not a pagan but we're on a wargames website so I thought it fitting.

Return to “Civil War II”