Redeem Your Steam Key

Civil War 2 is the definitive grand strategy game of the period. It is a turn based regional game with an emphasis on playability and historical accuracy. It is built on the renowned AGE game engine, with a modern and intuitive interface that makes it easy to learn yet hard to master. This historical operational strategy game with a simultaneous turn-based engine (WEGO system) that places players at the head of the USA or CSA during the American Civil War (1861-1865).

Moderator: Ageod

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Redeem Your Steam Key

Post by IainMcNeil »

Hi guys

we've had a lot of questions about how the system works so we're trying to put all the info in one place.

If you have bought Civil War II from us you will have a serial. This serial is all you need to get your Steam key. The way the system works is you register your serial and then we issue you a Steam key.

When the game is available you'll be able to generate a Steam key for the game and you'll be able to activate it on Steam.

To register your serials & redeem your steam keys please go here:
http://www.slitherine.com/my_page/steam_serials

Once you have registered a serial a button will appear to generate a Steam key. Click the button and the page will update to show your key. This page will track all the Steam keys you have redeemed.

We've tried to make it as universal as possible so it works for everyone no matter where they bought and will work for future releases. We've tested it thoroughly but as always when new software hits the wild there can be issues so if something goes wrong let us know and we'll get to fixing it ASAP.

Thanks again for your support!
Antiscamp_slith
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Redeem Your Steam Key

Post by Antiscamp_slith »

I am having trouble with this. I am trying to get my Steam key, but, first of all, it takes ages for that page to load, and second, when it finally does, the Redeem Steam Key button tells me "Error. Key already Redeemed". I have not redeemed my key for this game before. The only game I've redeemed for is Distant Worlds. It is a very frustrating experience.
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

Usually this issue is caused by a mistyped character when inserting the serial number to register the game. Please make sure you type in the serial number in manually via the keyboard in the format of XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX and not to copy and paste the serial only you could be copying not only the serial number but the white spaces on either side of the serial number.

If you still experience issues with redeeming your Steam key please contact us at support[at]slitherine.co.uk.
Antiscamp_slith

Post by Antiscamp_slith »

Thank you. It's working now. Activated and ready to go on Steam.
Nekhron

Post by Nekhron »

I just bought the Civil War II and DLC bundle on Steam today. I have looked all over the Steam site, and I cant find a serial anywhere, not even where they usually put them? How do I register my serial without key at purchase?
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

Nekhron wrote:I just bought the Civil War II and DLC bundle on Steam today. I have looked all over the Steam site, and I cant find a serial anywhere, not even where they usually put them? How do I register my serial without key at purchase?
I'm sorry but you can only register games bought directly on our stores.

Return to “Civil War II”