What Id Love to See Slitherine pick up after Armagedon

Forum for the strategy game set during the 2nd War for Armageddon.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators, WH40K Armageddon moderators

Bntyhntr98
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

What Id Love to See Slitherine pick up after Armagedon

Post by Bntyhntr98 »

I know this may not be possible, and once I saw the company pick up this tital been drooling for months wanting this game , and the pictures that are flooding out are not making the wait any easier. But back on topic , what I would love to see Slitherine make after this is actualy a Remake, if any one remembers one of the best Turn Based Strat games for the pc based on Warhammer 40k , It was FINAL LIBERATION . I would love to see a Remake of the game and have the ability to play it again without having to mod my Ini file and all the tricks I have to do to make it work now .

The game wasn't complete either , the company that made it had plans for the multiplayer to add Eldar and Chaos , to the already extensive lists of the Imperials and the Orks that were in the game ( imperials included space marines and Imperial guard ) . But it was never done , id love to see it redone, SSI ( strategic simulations INc, ) RIP such a great company , but they did a awesome job with the game, and id love to see it brought to life again.

I know because of copy right laws and licenses that may have to change hands this may never happen , but a person can dream .
vadersson
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Re: What Id Love to See Slitherine pick up after Armagedon

Post by vadersson »

I totally agree that an updated Final Liberation would be the ultimate hotness. The open campaign. The customizable units. The cool FMV. It was such a good game. (And I can not get it to work well on my modern PC.)

While we are dreaming, I would love to have Chaos Gate updated and remade too.

Thanks,
Duncan
The Warhammer 40K games all need more T'au Empire units.
ahtf
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Re: What Id Love to See Slitherine pick up after Armagedon

Post by ahtf »

completly agree with you both

Return to “Warhammer® 40,000® Armageddon™”