Warhammer 40.000: Armageddon – Collector’s Edition

Forum for the strategy game set during the 2nd War for Armageddon.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators, WH40K Armageddon moderators

Daniele
Slitherine
Slitherine

Warhammer 40.000: Armageddon – Collector’s Edition

Post by Daniele »

Armageddon’s battlefields will tremble with this Collector’s Edition!

You asked for salvation and the Salamanders came from the sky! You asked for vengeance and the Blood Angels heard your call! You asked for glory and the Ultramarines raised their flags with you!

Now the fate of Armageddon lies in your hands!

This ultimate edition contains

· all the DLC Scenarios (Untold Battle, Vulcan’s Wrath, Angels of Death, Glory of Macragge);

· a digital version of the game soundtrack, featuring over 10 tracks;

· 4 folded posters (2 double sided) detailing all units present in the game, including Astra Militarum (Imperial Guard), Salamanders, Blood Angels and Ultramarines.

· Full colour printed manual.

Take control of over 300 unit types and lead your forces to the final victory!

Grab the game here!
em
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Warhammer 40.000: Armageddon – Collector’s Edition

Post by em »

Cool! Do you have any plans to give a discount for those who already bought a digital copy and all DLCs as a sign of loyalty to your followers? ;)
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

When our store supports it we certainly will. Should not be too long to wait hopefully!
Sarconix
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by Sarconix »

Iain, this special edition looks like a great idea, looking forward to it! Thanks also for considering a discount for current owners.

Will this be a limited printing, or will it be print-on-demand like physical versions of other games?
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

We have a limited number of them right now but if it turns out to be hugely popular we may print more. The boxes & disk are printed on demand but posters & manual are too expensive to do that so we keep stock of those in the warehouse.
Sarconix

Post by Sarconix »

Iain, thanks for the reply. Send me a PM if you are close to running out of them. :D (though I suppose you have more important things to do!)
ErissN6
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

Post by ErissN6 »

When will it be the scenario bundle as dlc pack? (I mean, sold by Slitherine)
What ostracism that sellers make using Steam..
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

We have to update our store to be able to do this. Hoping to do that in the next month or so.
Sarconix

Post by Sarconix »

Iain, I see the new boxed game upgrade option, a nice option for us. Is that what you plan to use for current owners of Armageddon to get the CE at a discount? Thanks.
FroBodine
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Post by FroBodine »

Hello. Any update on the complete DLC bundle pack yet? Last you mentioned in mid June was a month or so.

It's more than a bit frustrating that you offer a great deal for brand new purchasers, but all the early adopters who bought the main game when it first released don't have any chance to purchase all the DLC at a discount.
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine »

The store upgrades are ongoing, but obviously we can't make them live until they are ready. Sorry for any delay.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
bssybeep
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Post by bssybeep »

IainMcNeil wrote:When our store supports it we certainly will. Should not be too long to wait hopefully!
Any updates for existing owners?
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Our store has taken longer to deploy than expected because the API we use to place orders didn't have all the payment options. We found out too late and are waiting for them to implement before we move. Then we have a number of other steps before we can offer bundles but we are working towards it. At this point it will be sometime next year but not sure when exactly.
Sarconix

Post by Sarconix »

Checking in again on this... I am still hoping to get the (physical) Collector's Edition with some sort of discount as an existing owner. I see it is somewhat discounted for the holiday sale ($50 instead of $60), so I am tempted to just go for that, but wanted to make sure I wasn't going to miss out on an option for existing owners. Any update on that? Thanks!
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Bundles are still a way off - we're still working on the basic shopping cart functionality right now.
Sarconix

Post by Sarconix »

IainMcNeil wrote:Bundles are still a way off - we're still working on the basic shopping cart functionality right now.
Iain, I think there are two separate topics in this thread: one is the DLC bundles, and the other is a discount on the Collector's Edition for existing owners of Armageddon. I am (personally) interested in the latter. Are both items to be handled by the same store upgrades? Or perhaps a discount won't be possible; that would be good to know as well. Thanks!
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

There isn't really a way to retrofit the bundle discount if you already have the base game but not the DLC's. Any bundle discount would only apply to new purchases, but this is how these things work and the logistics of trying to do it any other way are unworkable unfortunately.
Lukin
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by Lukin »

Hello, I am interested in the game collector collector.I would like more information. Is the game in french as the basic box version?

I would like to know a steam account is it mandatory for the box version?

thank you in advance
lordzimoa
Lordz Games Studio
Lordz Games Studio

Post by lordzimoa »

If you buy the Collectors version you fet a full DVD box and also some extra`s like the soundtrack on DVD and:

· 4 folded posters (2 double sided) detailing all units present in the game, including Astra Militarum (Imperial Guard), Salamanders, Blood Angels and Ultramarines.

· Full colour printed manual.

But is you just want the game on Steam you can buy The Imperium bundle, it contains all the game and dlc, but is of course only digital, so no posters or printed manual, just a PDF.

Both support the French language.

No need for a Steam account, you can get free Steam keys for anything you buy physical, so you can actvate the game on Steam if you want, but it is not needed to play the game at all.

So it is what you prefer really.
Lukin

Post by Lukin »

Thank you.Have until the end of the promotion for collector edition? I will take it but I wish to take it after Christmas. If it finishes bah so much worse I will take it this week. thank you in advance

Return to “Warhammer® 40,000® Armageddon™”