iPad sound

Forum for the strategy game set during the 2nd War for Armageddon.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators, WH40K Armageddon moderators

nikb
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

iPad sound

Post by nikb »

Sorry if this is a silly question but...how do you get any sound from the iPad version?

I downloaded it last night and tinkered with the sound settings in options to reduce music etc. However, I cannot seem to get anything. Sound is okay in other games and you tube.

Have I just missed something very basic?

Cheers Nik
nikb

Re: iPad sound

Post by nikb »

Has anybody else had issues with the sound? I have sound with everything else - just not this game. Think I should of held off buying it.
Exxodus74
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Exxodus74 »

Ipad air ios 7. No probs with sound for me.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

You can control sound on the device itself and in the game. If either are muted then you wont hear anything. Also plugging in headphones obviously means no sound. Can you hear other sounds in other games?
nikb

Post by nikb »

Thanks Iain. No luck on both fronts. I have sound from everything else loaded on the pad. What I did first up was as soon as I had installed the game up I went into options and dropped the background sound back to nothing. That was before I had even opened up a scenario. Once I realised nothing was happening on the sound front I cranked it back up again. At that time I did have the sound turned off on the pad. But now both are turned up / on and nothing happens.

I wonder if I should reinstall?
nikb

Post by nikb »

And I must say not withstanding the sound...I'm having great fun. It isn't easy (which is part of the attraction) and I have kept coming back to replay the scenarios. In terms of game play she is very good value for $.

Return to “Warhammer® 40,000® Armageddon™”