Games Workshop Steam Midweek Madness!

Forum for the strategy game set during the 2nd War for Armageddon.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators, WH40K Armageddon moderators

Daniele
Slitherine
Slitherine

Games Workshop Steam Midweek Madness!

Post by Daniele »

Praise the Emperor and take the chance to grab Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon, the three Space Marines DLCs (Vulkan's Wrath, Angels of Death, Glory of Macragge) or this combined package 34% discounted on Steam!

This unique sale will give you access to the official soundtrack of the game and 4 exclusive Titan units to use in single-player and multiplayer scenarios!

Take the lead of the brave Imperial Guard and the mighty Space Marine Chapters and prepare to fight to the last man against the countless hordes of the Orks!

The offer starts Tuesday at 10am PST / 7pm CET and will ends on Friday at 10am PST / 7pm CET!

Dragoon.
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Re: Games Workshop Steam Midweek Madness!

Post by Dragoon. »

The link is broken.
Invalid URL
The requested URL "/app/312370/", is invalid.

Reference #9.547b1102.1453832538.10342d51
The extras literally sounds nice. :) Would also be nice if I could buy it here at Slitherine/Matrix so I can register the codes.
Too bad I already bought Vulkan's Wrath after the beta. No point in buying the combined package for me when I'm missing Angels of Death, Glory of Macragge and Ork Hunters instead.
In regard to this I like Gog.com shop system. It accounts if you already have parts of a DLC when buying complete packages, and deducts it from the calculations, so you don't pay double for what you already own. I like how smart and ambiguous the Polish PC computer industry has become. They are really pushing the PC as platform.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

already sent a message thanks for reporting

http://store.steampowered.com/app/312370/

is the correct link^^
Dragoon.

Post by Dragoon. »

The Steam Store page for the game is for some reason also missing the link to the DLC Bundle ( http://store.steampowered.com/sub/67598/ ), which is also missing the Ork DLC itself.

May I suggest to update the Steam Announcement to be clear about the 4 new Titan units, that they were added for everyone via an update today?
Since a far number of people don't read the post above them, nor launch the game before asking, they keep asking at the Steam discussion board how to get them, or that they don't have the Titan DLC. :roll:
lordzimoa
Lordz Games Studio
Lordz Games Studio

Post by lordzimoa »

FYI one of the composers and producers of the WH 40K soundtrack is the sublime actor/DJ Kristian Nairn aka "Hodor" from Games of Thrones!

Kristian Kairn aka DJ Hodor. Go Kristian go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFTPjwy8JNc
sn0wball
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2

Post by sn0wball »

There is no discount on buying the DLCs. There is this bundle for 9,99, but it does not look like it is included in this offer.

Return to “Warhammer® 40,000® Armageddon™”