Who fought at Martyr´s Point ?

Forum for the strategy game set during the 2nd War for Armageddon.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators, WH40K Armageddon moderators

sn0wball
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2

Who fought at Martyr´s Point ?

Post by sn0wball »

I just defeated the stand-alone scenario Martyr´s Point, which was part of the free Untold Battles scenario pack, on Normal difficulty. I defeated the attackers at turn 58 and took the last victory hex on turn 68, which about 15 units left, with 48935 glory, 5015 requisition points left. During the first attempt I would have thought that the last wave of attackers, consisting mainly of Meks and Mega Nobz, would prove unstoppable, but this wasn´t the case. In the end, I focused on killing infantry units, since vehicles would not be able to take victory hexes.

Although this took me a long time, it was a very fun and surprisingly balanced scenario. Usually, I am not much into stand-alone scenarios, but this one was absolutely worth the time. Did anyone else here play this ?
HungryCats
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Who fought at Martyr´s Point ?

Post by HungryCats »

Have played through it twice, haven't won yet. :( Need to use more effective strategy, I guess... I noticed it's impossible to upgrade or replace units; was that true for you,too?
deranzo
Warhammer Designer
Warhammer Designer

Re: Who fought at Martyr´s Point ?

Post by deranzo »

I have created a mod with lots of new steel legion units. Its in the mod and design forum. Try that in hard or very hard for Martyr's Point
it is a good day to die

Return to “Warhammer® 40,000® Armageddon™”