Order of Battle: Panzerkrieg is coming!

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Order of Battle: Panzerkrieg is coming!

Post by AlbertoC »

December 1941. Russian winter takes its toll and the German offensive is halted at Moscow and Leningrad. But the Wehrmacht high command knows that the winter is not going to last forever, and they are already making plans for a huge, renewed offensive in 1942. Long Panzer columns will be the armored spearhead of what is going to be the biggest offensive in history. It is the Panzerkrieg!

Order of Battle: Panzerkrieg is the upcoming DLC for the Order of Battle series. Lead the Wehrmacht in its effort to bring the Soviet Union to heel and unleash your panzers on the rolling plains of Russia. With a huge number of new units and specializations, the new campaign focuses on the strategies and tactics employed in the battles of 1942 and 1943 on the eastern front. If you want to succeed you’ll have to master the art of mechanized warfare!

Panzerkrieg is flawlessly integrated with the previous DLC, Blitzkrieg. If you own both you’ll be able to play them in succession for a mega-campaign focusing on the eastern front, and exporting your army from one campaign to the other. You don’t have to own Blitzkrieg in order to play and enjoy Panzerkrieg, but we wanted to give players the opportunity to experience WW2 on the eastern front in its entirety, from start to end!

Order of Battle: Panzerkrieg is about to enter its Beta, so feel free to sign up and give us a hand with bug chasing!

Last but not least: the Order of Battle DLCs are on sale this week! Be sure to check the details of this sale and don’t miss this chance to complete your collection. We’ll be playing Order of Battle live on Twitch later today at 5 pm CEST, so join us and stay with us!

And remember to stay tuned: we’ll be telling and showing more of Panzerkrieg as we get closer to release.
bru888
Order of Battle Moderator

Re: Order of Battle: Panzerkrieg is coming!

Post by bru888 »

The linking of campaigns is going to be huge. What that means is, you will be able to export your Blitzkrieg core (survivors? :wink: ) into Panzerkrieg.
- Bru
pomakli
Captain - Bf 110D
Captain - Bf 110D

Post by pomakli »

I tried to sign for beta test but the page doesn't work. FYİ!
bru888

Post by bru888 »

pomakli wrote:I tried to sign for beta test but the page doesn't work. FYİ!
Did you get as far as these two pages? (I cannot go any further without signing up again.) Did you click the "I agree to the Non Disclosure Agreement" button on the bottom of the first page? Did you fill out every box marked with a red asterisk on the second page, then click "Apply"? (Note that you must already have a Slitherine user account which obviously you do, pomakli, but I thought I would mention it for any first-timers.)
Capture086.jpg
Capture086.jpg (466.5 KiB) Viewed 40631 times
Capture087.jpg
Capture087.jpg (173.67 KiB) Viewed 40631 times
- Bru
SSLConf_Yolo911
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Post by SSLConf_Yolo911 »

I just tried to apply and this is the response I got:
Attachments
ERROR MESSAGE
ERROR MESSAGE
beta application.JPG (50.15 KiB) Viewed 40468 times
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by AlbertoC »

Hi guys, looks like we had a technical hiccup with our server. We're going to fix it! Sorry for the issue.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

This is now fixed guys. Sorry for any inconvenience.
jmiller23
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by jmiller23 »

what kind of release date are we looking at?
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by AlbertoC »

Hi Jmiller, we haven't announced the release date yet but you can expect it for Q4 2017.

Return to “News & Announcements”