Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Upgrade to box and get $ back for every $ spent

Post by AlbertoC »

We have great news for you!

First off, we have added our Upgrade-to-box option to many of our titles. If you already own the digital edition of a game, you’ll be able to receive the boxed edition for as little as $10. Check the list of games available, it’s larger than ever before!

Secondly, we’ll be running a promo that no doubt many of you will find extremely attractive. For the next two weeks, until Friday 6th October, if you upgrade any of your games to a boxed edition we’ll send you a coupon for each upgrade you buy, to the value of the upgrade. For every $ you spend you get a $ back! Sounds great, right? Don’t miss the chance! The promotion will run until the 6th October.

Coupons will be issued for all orders placed between the 22nd September and teh 6th October 2017. Coupons will be dispatched by the 20th October. Each boxed upgrade will generate a coupon to the value of the item purchased, so a $10 upgrade generates a $10 coupon, and $15 upgrade generates a $15 coupon. If you order 5x $10 upgrades you will get 5x $10 coupons, not a $50 coupon. Coupons cannot be combined and when redeeming your coupon only one coupon may be entered per order. Coupons are valid until 20th November 2017. Coupons are only valid in the Matrix Games and Slitherine online stores.
Dorb
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Re: Upgrade to box and get $ back for every $ spent

Post by Dorb »

Upgraded the English Civil War, but no game manual shipped just box and CD. - You may want to re-word the Box/CD and printed manual in the description. I would not have ordered if this was known. Just not spelled out real well on the CL and the DX versions on the page.
Glad Sengoku Jidai came with it, guessing since it is CL.

Cheers.
JosephM
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by JosephM »

Hello Dorb,

Sorry, we have asked if this can be amended, but note that where there is no manual for the normal physical editions then there is no manual on the boxed upgrade.
MartiusR
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by MartiusR »

One question regarding current promo - do I have first to have on my account digital version and then upgrade it to boxed version to receive this discount coupon, or can I also order new game and during my order upgrade this game as well? Description is suggesting that it's only for those games which are already on my account, but without ordered (yet) physical version, but I just wanted to be sure.
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

The Promo is just for when placing an order through the upgrade to box store section:
http://slitherine.com/store/boxedupgrade.asp

So the promo isn't valid when you are ordering a new game and purchasing (as well) the physical edition.
Dorb

Post by Dorb »

Thank you and keep up the great work.
MartiusR
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by MartiusR »

VPaulus wrote:The Promo is just for when placing an order through the upgrade to box store section:
http://slitherine.com/store/boxedupgrade.asp

So the promo isn't valid when you are ordering a new game and purchasing (as well) the physical edition.
Ah, ok. So it means that if some game has option to upgrade it to box version, but is not available on this linked site, it simply means that they're not part of this promo?

What a shame, both games which are potentially interesting for me, have option to upgrade to box edition, but are completely absent on this "promo-site". :/
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

MartiusR wrote: Ah, ok. So it means that if some game has option to upgrade it to box version, but is not available on this linked site, it simply means that they're not part of this promo?
Yes. We hope to be adding more older titles to the box upgrade option, but these will be out of the promotion window.
I'm sorry for this.
garrycooper101
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by garrycooper101 »

Questions: Originally when I bought Warhammer 40K Armageddon and Panzer Corps, they came in boxed sets with a CD & a hard copy of the manual. Do they no longer come with a hard copy of the manual? I lost my original sets due to an apartment fire.

(1) - Panzer Corps Gold - - Physical Upgrade, As this is an upgrade from a digital game to a physical box and manual there is no license key or download link.
Copied from your E-mail for ordering this upgrade.
(1) - Commander - The Great War - - Physical Upgrade. As this is an upgrade from a digital game to a physical box and manual there is no license key or download link.
(1) - Warhammer 40,000 Armageddon - - Physical Upgrade. As this is an upgrade from a digital game to a physical box and manual there is no license key or download link.

Will my current keys still work for these games?

Does Panzer Corps Gold include US Corps 42, US Corps 43-44 & US Corp 45? From your web site Listing for Panzer Corps Gold: For the first time, the ultimate edition of Panzer Corps, containing all its expansions and new features and sporting an improved UI!

Will there ever be a Warhammer 40K Collectors edition upgrade for those who have all expansions?

For Panzer Corps: It would have been nice to play a French or Italian Campaign to see what could have happened.
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

garrycooper101 wrote:Originally when I bought Warhammer 40K Armageddon and Panzer Corps, they came in boxed sets with a CD & a hard copy of the manual. Do they no longer come with a hard copy of the manual?
These two titles you mentioned, the box contains a printed color manual.
garrycooper101 wrote:Will my current keys still work for these games?
Yes.
garrycooper101 wrote:Does Panzer Corps Gold include US Corps 42, US Corps 43-44 & US Corp 45
Yes.
garrycooper101 wrote:Will there ever be a Warhammer 40K Collectors edition upgrade for those who have all expansions?
Nothing is planned on that regard.

Return to “News & Announcements”