Questions

“Drums of War” - is a turn-based tactical strategy game boasting well developed combat system and interactive environment, providing wide opportunities for tactics.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Drums of War Moderators

Blitz1945
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Questions

Post by Blitz1945 »

I purchased the game last week and I am really enjoying it! I like the upgrade feature for units and I like that you can resurrect units. Keeps you from to replay if you lose a unit or two! I had some questions though about the game.
1. I play in window mode and I noticed if I minimize the window it closes the game.
2. It seems the items you get in between scenarios are few.
3. Will the potions upgrade? As I grow in health 10 hit points back is not that much. Would be nice to buy a full heal or something like that.
4. When you resurrect a character their potions are gone but the item they had is in your inventory, why are the potions gone if the item comes back?
5. The game manual says press z to enter cheats, does the game have cheat codes?

Overall, the game is a lot of fun, easy to learn, and some missions I have replayed because I was not happy with the results.
Vladimir1979
Drums of War
Drums of War

Re: Questions

Post by Vladimir1979 »

I am very happy to hear that you liked our game.
1. It is strange… No one ever told about such problem. We will try to fix it.
2. Yes. There are about 10 artifacts each campaign. It makes them more valuable and player should think what artifact will mostly fit their units
3. Potions will stay the same through all the game. If potions would be stronger the side with more potions would win not because of strategy but because of strong potions.
4. Because there is no stash for potions in the game. Only for artifacts (and players can buy potions and can not buy artifacts).
5. There are the cheats:

kill – deal 10 damage to all enemies
heal – all players units have their HP restored to maximum
gold – player gets 1000 gold
know – all units get 100 experience.
Blitz1945
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Re: Questions

Post by Blitz1945 »

Thank you for your reply!
I have really enjoyed the game!!
I think you are right about the potions and I now have two shamans and they keep the front line moving!
Keep up the good work!

Return to “Drums of War”