The Sacrifice of the Dwarves - Totally stuck

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Fantasy Kommander – Eukarion Wars Moderators

SSLConf_dr3w
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

The Sacrifice of the Dwarves - Totally stuck

Post by SSLConf_dr3w »

Hi,

Just bought the game in the last couple of weeks and really enjoyed it so far. Had a couple of battles that needed 2 attempts but aside from that no issues until....

The Sacrifice of the Dwarves - Demons and trolls. I'm getting wiped out every time. I can withstand the initial Troll assault but when the Infernal Legions and Praetorian arrive they just walk through everything like they're not there.

My army consists of:
Yumak (lvl 3)
Infantry (lvl1)
Heavy Infantry x 7 (lvl 1/2/3)
Elite Infantry (lvl 2)
Crossbowmen x 4 (lvl 1/2)
War Machine (lvl 1)

So I have 15/15 units but do I have an obvious imbalance somewhere?

The war Machine I wanted to liberate the castle (but I never get near it).
The crossbowmen I use to give my infantry (normal, heavy and elite) some support when the initial assault come from the trolls. Seems to work ok.
The assorted infantry units I try to form up into a block and entrench, which (with Crossbow support) makes them initially quite solid.

Can anyone help?
FabioBelsanti
Age of Games
Age of Games

Re: The Sacrifice of the Dwarves - Totally stuck

Post by FabioBelsanti »

dr3w wrote:Hi,

Just bought the game in the last couple of weeks and really enjoyed it so far. Had a couple of battles that needed 2 attempts but aside from that no issues until....

The Sacrifice of the Dwarves - Demons and trolls. I'm getting wiped out every time. I can withstand the initial Troll assault but when the Infernal Legions and Praetorian arrive they just walk through everything like they're not there.

My army consists of:
Yumak (lvl 3)
Infantry (lvl1)
Heavy Infantry x 7 (lvl 1/2/3)
Elite Infantry (lvl 2)
Crossbowmen x 4 (lvl 1/2)
War Machine (lvl 1)

So I have 15/15 units but do I have an obvious imbalance somewhere?

The war Machine I wanted to liberate the castle (but I never get near it).
The crossbowmen I use to give my infantry (normal, heavy and elite) some support when the initial assault come from the trolls. Seems to work ok.
The assorted infantry units I try to form up into a block and entrench, which (with Crossbow support) makes them initially quite solid.

Can anyone help?
Hi

You have to conquer the Temple first. Free the ancient temple and enjoy the surprise ;)
SSLConf_dr3w

Re: The Sacrifice of the Dwarves - Totally stuck

Post by SSLConf_dr3w »

Thanks Fabio!

Return to “Fantasy Kommander – Eukarion Wars”