PBEM options

Germany at War: Barbarossa 1941

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Germany at War: Barbarossa 1941 - Moderators

CarnageINC_slith
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

PBEM options

Post by CarnageINC_slith »

Hello, I was wondering if there was an option to play this via email versus using the server. Call me old school or paranoid, but I'm weary of purchasing a multiplayer game that is fixed through a server :oops: . I like the option to play the game with friends if the servers ever go away. To me, these games are next to useless without another person to play.
RonaldWendt
Phobetor
Phobetor

Re: PBEM options

Post by RonaldWendt »

CarnageINC_slith wrote:Hello, I was wondering if there was an option to play this via email versus using the server. Call me old school or paranoid, but I'm weary of purchasing a multiplayer game that is fixed through a server :oops: . I like the option to play the game with friends if the servers ever go away. To me, these games are next to useless without another person to play.
Germany at War Mulitplayer currently works with Slitherines PBEM++ System only. Though i basically understand your concern (nothing lasts forever, right ? ) we still think Slitherine und Phobetor will be around long enough to counter any problems you might have playing with your buddies.

Anyway GaW is mostly a single player game. In our experience people love the challenging 37 maps Arkhangelsk-Astrahan and hopefully will like the upcoming DLCs, too.

And for 19,99 $ its a lot of hours of gaming fun for the buck.

Return to “Germany at War: Barbarossa 1941”