Another dustbin . . .

The Slitherine Trophy

Moderators: Slitherine Core, FoG PC Moderator, NewRoSoft, FoG: Leagues&Tourns&SeekingOpponents Subforums mods

stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Re: The Quarter-Final draw . . .

Post by stockwellpete »

It has been a very interesting tournament so far with a number of surprise results meaning that there is a good spread of players with different FOG ratings in the quarter-finals. :D klayeckles and Londo must be considered the favourites now and batesmotel, Cunningcairn and LordNytram can also be very dangerous opponents for the top players. The draw will also include three players who might be considered "outsiders" at this stage, namely mchargmg, maulet and IMC. IMC has done particularly well as he is a new player to FOG competitions.

It will be fascinating to see the quarter-final pairings at midday today. Good luck everyone! :D
stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Re: The Quarter-Final draw . . .

Post by stockwellpete »

Quarter-Final draw . . .

1. Londo v batesmotel
2. LordNytram v mchargmg
3. Cunningcairn v IMC
4. maulet v klayeckles
stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

The 2015 competition . . .

Post by stockwellpete »

In light of the announcement today by Iain from Slitherine . . .

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=66924

I am hopeful that I will be able to run this annual competition before Xmas. Normally, I would start it on September 1st but that will not be the case this year. We will just have to wait and see what sort of timetable is envisaged by Iain and as soon as that becomes clear I will announce the dates for opening recruitment and starting the tournament. Hopefully, we will be able to complete the tournament by Xmas.
stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Re: The 2015 competition . . .

Post by stockwellpete »

As there has been no further progress since mid-August the 2015 competition for the Slitherine Trophy has been cancelled. The 2016 competition will hopefully start on September 1st 2016.

Return to “The Slitherine Trophy”