Black Friday AAR (LandMarine47)

Battle of the Scheldt Beta Forum

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators, Battle of the Scheldt Beta Forum Moderators

LandMarine47
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Black Friday AAR (LandMarine47)

Post by LandMarine47 »

I now start a new AAR this time my opponent Charliecannon. For the first few turns I won't upload anything until the battle (and my positions) change. If you want to play me as a AAR send me a PM! In particular I know guardsman and PDaddy have been itching to take a go with me! If they want to get whipped of course :D (with all due respect :roll:)
LandMarine47
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Re: Black Friday AAR

Post by LandMarine47 »

Intended on restarting this one with Cavehobbit on Monday after the fix!
LandMarine47
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Post by LandMarine47 »

The assault begins with a massive charge across the map! The Germans are well fortified tough, and will be difficult to dislodge them from their defenses!

LandMarine47
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Post by LandMarine47 »

As we continue our charge, a Canadian Leader is mowed down my an MG-42 sqaud :cry: his sacrifice will not be in vain! And the charge on the other side continues, this is eerily like the battlefields of the First World War... Rain, mud, and blood. Trying to dislodge a well entrenched enemy...

LandMarine47
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Re: Black Friday AAR (LandMarine47)

Post by LandMarine47 »

We run into a massive buildup of Germans forces using the Dyke as cover. Even their StuG uses it against us! But we were able to make some good progress!

The Germans have blocked off the road to the train station very well! It will be a difficult task unblocking it in time

And in the Center, nothing.... I suspect the Germans to be waiting in the marshes below the Dyke. Hopefully we can use the captured defenses to our advantage

Return to “Battle of the Scheldt Beta”