[FIXED] Training

Moderators: Nacho84, N_Molson

Ponepilos
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

[FIXED] Training

Post by Ponepilos » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:57 am

hi there :D ,

it´s not possible for me to send anyone to the training. i can push the button send to adv.Training but if i click one of the pictures nothing happens. or could it be that they are over 100 years old?

i´m not starting a new game, i´m playing the same savefile everytime after a new patch. :mrgreen:

and are there other player´s how get it to the moon and back ? oohh and where is the well known sentence after the first man step on the moon???? perhaps it would be nice when buzz speaks one (if he had)!!!!!!

greets

Ponepilos

Nacho84
SPM Moderator
SPM Moderator

Re: Training

Post by Nacho84 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:10 pm

Ponepilos wrote: it´s not possible for me to send anyone to the training. i can push the button send to adv.Training but if i click one of the pictures nothing happens. or could it be that they are over 100 years old?
That might be the reason, yes. They are probably thinking about spending some time with their grandchildren (or great-grandchildren) instead of going to a training course :)
Ponepilos wrote: and are there other player´s how get it to the moon and back ?
They are, yes! Take a look at the forums, several of them have reported getting to the Moon (and back!) in one piece. Some of them even posted screenshots in order to prove it.

Cheers,
Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager

Polar Motion
Twitter

Return to “Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager : Tech Support”