Some bugs I'd like to see fixed

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: The Artistocrats, Order of Battle Moderators

JackoBongo
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Some bugs I'd like to see fixed

Post by JackoBongo » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:57 pm

Hey dev team,
after over a thousand hours on your game I have a couple of requests that would be nice to implement:

QoL improvement: Bridge status on tactical map
I prefer playing on the tactical map than the 3D one. However there is, imho, a huge issue: it's not possible to see the status of a bridge (is it destroyed or not?).
Maybe a quick fix would be to display the 3D model of the bridge on the tactical map?
See this couple of examples:

Bridge destroyed
Image Image

Same issue with platoon bridge
You don't even see them ...
Image Image

BUG: Image size on the custom campagin selection screen
Since the last couple of patches, the behavior of the custom content screen is a bit weird. See this couple of examples (first is okay, the 2 others not):
Image Image Image

BUG: "Restart scenario" button missing
I've found that the "Restart scenario" button isn't showing up if I hit the Esc key rather than the "Options" button.
How to reproduce this:
1. start the game
2. start a scenario or load a save
3. hit Esc: the Options windows opens on the "Preference" tab and the "Restart scenario" button is missing
4. hit "Options" button: the Options windows opens on the Save & Load" tab and the "Restart scenario" is displayed
5. hit "Esc" button again: the Options windows opens on the "Save & Load" tab and the "Restart scenario" is displayed
6. Go to the Preference tab: the "Restart scenario" is displayed

BUG: "Hotseat" mode doesn't work
If I open the multiplayer menu and click the Hotseat button, window just closes. See example below (gif).

Return to “Order of Battle Series”