Scenario Editor

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: The Artistocrats, Order of Battle Moderators

Old Coach
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Scenario Editor

Post by Old Coach » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:02 pm

I've recently gotten into playing Order of Battle. Is there a tutorial for the scenario editor? The manual is useless in that regard. I've looked in the scenario file folder in the Order of Battle main folder and I see several scenarios listed but they're not listed in the scenario section in the game menu. Can someone help me with issue?

ColonelY
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Re: Scenario Editor

Post by ColonelY » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:09 pm

:D Hello, about the tutorial, you can already find some really interesting information (as a Scenario Editor Manual :wink: ) here: viewtopic.php?f=374&t=70345

Old Coach

Scenario Editor

Post by Old Coach » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:19 pm

I'm just getting started with Order of Battle. Is there a scenario editor tutorial available on this forum? The game manual is useless. When ever I try to set up a scenario, the only units the editor will give me are a few ships- gunboat and transports, ground facilities like hangers and oil storage tanks and trains. I'm wanting to setup a simple sea battle in the Mediterranean sea between the Royal Navy and the Italian navy. I can make a deep water map board but that's it. I want to start simple and work my up to complcated.

bru888
Order of Battle Moderator
Order of Battle Moderator

Re: Scenario Editor

Post by bru888 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:45 pm

Topics merged.
- Bru

Return to “Order of Battle Series”