Order of Battle: Red Storm - Out Now

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

ledrobi
Slitherine
Slitherine

Order of Battle: Red Storm - Out Now

Post by ledrobi »

Red Storm is available now and is the third and final DLC in the Soviet Trilogy for Order of Battle: World War II franchise. The new expansion covers the battles of the Red Army from 1943 to 1945.

The campaign begins with the fierce tank battle near Prokhorovka during Operation Citadel which was the last grand German summer offensive on the Eastern Front in mid-1943. The failure of Operation Citadel led the Red Army to be almost always on the offensive after. The ultimate goal of this campaign, therefore, is the defeat of the Third Reich in the Battle of Berlin.

You will now be able to purchase light Ba-64 armored cars, devastating BM-31 Katyusha rocket launchers or hard-hitting 100mm anti-tank guns. Improve your air forces with the agile Yak-3, the heavily armed Yak-9T and the more advanced Yak-9U as well as the improved medium Tu-2 and heavy Yer-2 bombers.

It is not just the allies getting new equipment, however, as the enemy is also fielding brand new equipment: the Germans now deploy their deadly 8.8cm Pak 43 as well as the nimble Pzkw II Luchs and new He-162 jet fighters in 1945. Their Hungarian allies will also field Turan tanks, Zrinyi SP guns as well as the Bf-109 and Me-210 aircraft.

To celebrate the end of the Soviet Trilogy, we're running a 50% week-long discount on Order of Battle: Red Star and Order of Battle: Red Steel. Check it out and complete your collection.

If you want to see the new units in action, don't miss the stream later today, at 6 PM BST.  Don’t forget that you can also sign up for the up and coming Eastern Front Tournament! All you need to do is opt in here and own at least one Order of Battle DLC.
JDLgnd
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Re: Order of Battle: Red Storm - Out Now

Post by JDLgnd »

Thanks for the new DLC. :D
kondi754
General - Elite King Tiger
General - Elite King Tiger

Post by kondi754 »

VERY good DLC IMHO
Erik2
Order of Battle Moderator

Post by Erik2 »

A worthy final to the Soviet trilogy.
JohnRN
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by JohnRN »

KORSUN POCKET

Okay, Team!

Been playing OOB for quite a while now and for SOME reason, don't know what YOU did, don't know if I accidently did anything or what....BUT...

The animations were great to begin with but have NOW become stellar...as in the best of the favorites of ALL my SLITHERINE games! Just INCREDIBLE! I hope this isn't just an Easter egg or a quick treat but the way things will be going forward. I'm saving my next game up for the coming weekend. Hard to explain...the animations remind me of STEAMBOAT MICKEY! LOL! Seriously, though...they're clearer, brighter and more engaging than EVER. I'm going to have to start this whole game over, if this is how it's going to be and start again from day #1 of WWII!

Very, very, VERY well done!

John :shock:
iuliug

Post by iuliug »

Is there a Campaign tree?
bru888

Post by bru888 »

iuliug wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:17 pm Is there a Campaign tree?
viewtopic.php?f=264&t=101382
- Bru

Return to “Order of Battle Series”