Order of Battle: Allies Defiant - Announced

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: The Artistocrats, Order of Battle Moderators, Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

ledrobi
Slitherine
Slitherine

Order of Battle: Allies Defiant - Announced

Post by ledrobi » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:51 am

Order of Battle is getting a new trilogy of DLCs that depicts World War 2 from the Allied perspective. Allies Defiant, the first chapter, deals primarily with the British involvement in battles across Europe, the Mediterranean and North Africa from spring 1940 to late 1942.

Allies Defiant will be released on January 28th. We are currently looking for beta testers willing to provide us with feedback and criticism on the new campaign. If you would like to take part in it, please sign up here.

In the first battle the player takes command of British units deployed to Norway, but as the war intensifies on the Western Front in May 1940, the next two scenarios feature defensive battles in Belgium and France.

Afterwards the campaign moves to North Africa, where British forces battle Axis troops in Egypt and Libya. In spring 1941 the player gets to fight the crucial naval battle at Cape Matapan in the Mediterranean Sea, before they are reassigned to participate in the defence of Greece.

The last stage of Allies Defiant focuses again on the desert war, which changed dramatically with the arrival of Rommel's Afrikakorps. Since the Desert Fox managed to drive the Allies back into Egypt in 1942, the player has to deplete enemy offensive strength before he can finally resume offensive operations themselves. Allowing them to deal Axis forces a decisive defeat at El Alamein.

doc99
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Re: Order of Battle: Allies Defiant - Announced

Post by doc99 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:47 pm

Well Done!!

nono hard et heavy
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Post by nono hard et heavy » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:42 am

Hello.
I'm going to land in Sicily (with this DLC) and free my dad's homeland. Thank you.
Greetings from France.
Bruno

w_michael
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by w_michael » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:53 am

I love the British desert dazzle camouflage skins.
William Michael, Pike & Shot Campaigns & Field of Glory series enthusiast

Tbone3336
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Tbone3336 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:55 am

This looks and sounds awesome! I love the diversity of Theaters this game tackles. Day one purchase. Thank you!

Return to “Order of Battle Series”