help appreciated

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: The Artistocrats, Order of Battle Moderators, Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

psofos
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

help appreciated

Post by psofos » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:05 pm

I went through the first two ussr campaign using a mod (Gabe-mod) but it doesnt support the latest version of the game and I get some strange japanese tank in kursks and the crimea instead of romanian infantry and such. I tried to move the saved game file from the mod to the normal folder but i get a blank map when I load it. Is there anyway I can rescue this or I am doomed to have to wait for the moder to update so I can resume the red storm campaign? I dont really want to start from scratch with new units the third campaign :? If there is a way to maybe add experience to units (aka cheat) maybe I can rebuild the core I had with same experience on the vanilla game?

GabeKnight
Lieutenant-General - Nashorn
Lieutenant-General - Nashorn

Re: help appreciated

Post by GabeKnight » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:03 pm

psofos wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:05 pm
[...] or I am doomed to have to wait for the moder to update so I can resume the red storm campaign?
Sorry about that, but basically: yes.

If you know how, then yeah, you can use the scen editor to try to recreate your core with the vanilla game.

You should be able to play any other older/custom content for the time being.

Happy Holidays!

Return to “Order of Battle Series”